• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I cant catch a break. Tire fixed on truck go home start working on car, change brakes rotors etc. Find out I need a swaybar link, drive to auto zone truck overheats something wrong with water pump/possibly cracked block. Fml

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    1101 Cigar Lounge Cigars & Guitars event this Thursday evening.

I have not been pushing this as an OPEN CARRY INGO NIGHT because the cigars being featured are KRISTOFF cigars. They are in the $6 to $12 price range so they are not cheap, and generally not a beginners cigar.

BUT, for those INGO members who want to enjoy some really nice boutique style small production cigars, the KRISTOFF cigars are very nice. The manufacturer will be offering deals.

I would suggest this for INGO members who are also regular cigar smokers than for those who only smoke a cigar a few times a year. They have mild to full bodied cigars, but these are cigars that taste like cigars.

So THURSDAY evening, 6pm to 9pm, if you case to adventure out to the Clubhouse.

Hmmm. My card says it's the 21st:dunno:

Yes . . . your card is correct. I am an idiot :rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Found a leaked photo from melensdad's strict training regimin. Not for the faint of heart.

af44fc174c6879eca098a38405f4e0f0.jpg

I don't want to know what the hell you were searching for when you found that.

This x1,000,000!!!! :n00b:

I like it :):

Is it declawed? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, don't be posting pictures of my girlfriend.....

Paper bag it and ok

Sabrita's bag is what you want. It's a mexican potato chip company and their bag is yellow with a big happy face smile on it. Google it. Put that on her and all is good.

I cant catch a break. Tire fixed on truck go home start working on car, change brakes rotors etc. Find out I need a swaybar link, drive to auto zone truck overheats something wrong with water pump/possibly cracked block. Fml

I told you god said he hates you today.
    That is 2. S*** comes in 3 so you. Have one mord before the day is done.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Got the truck to a friends its going to stay there for a bit. Got home finished my brakes went to put the new sway bar and links on and one of the bolts are seized so I cut it off bolt still on and put everything back together excluding the new swaybar link. Im going to put that on when I have access to a torch since mine is empty. WHAT A DAY. And brakes need bleed. Not happening tonite ill do without.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got back from Cabela's a few hours ago and wow. I have not really looked for ammo or powder or bullets since last year and figured ya were just making stuff up or it was not really that bad. :wow: empty shelves all over the place for ammo, the powder was all gone expect for a few 1lbs of win and 1 liligun. Looks like someone cleaned out all the reloading stuff as well. I'm just glad I was not there for any of that stuff.

Got myself a new pair of hiking boots along with some new balance walking shoes.
    No lowendg... anywhere to be found. The redneck must have been hiding. :rofl:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HHmmm I seen Lowend about 4PM, as he made me fill one of those 4473 forms out and all... Stuck around til about 6PM... I didn't see you Jedi...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Just want to remind everyone that there is an Appleseed coming up in Lake Village on April 20-21, 2013. This is a rimfire (.22) only event ... no centerfire.

This would be the perfect time to get an Appleseed under your belt and fulfill the prerequisite for the KD shoots at Camp Atterbury later this year. It's also the perfect weekend to attend and celebrate the anniversary of April 19, 1775.

Come find out if you are a cook or a rifleman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom