• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    off course saigas are not your favor. you r a snob & as such you only handle ARs and what the rest of the civilized world uses. you can't bear hold the platform that the 3rd world country 'soliders', pirates, drug lords, etc use. :D

So AK = not a snob in Jedi land?

I have an AK :D

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Thanks for the info Melensdad. But I am looking for one that looks indentical( color ) as this.
    CEA982EA-9DE1-4099-A82F-E555ACE68567-704-000001E2D48238D3_zps70225091.jpg

I like the way it looks but would like to find a different Manufactorer

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The insanity deepens. A 525 round value pack of .22lr ammunition for $180 ... not in the classifieds, not on an auction site, but from an online retailer! :faint:

*ADDED ... it sold out in less than four minutes.

Well if that is the case my 525 is now selling for $525. :rofl:
    Also wd bear hold = ber 2 hld = bear to hold I forget snobs don't understand north of 30 talk at times. :p

So AK = not a snob in Jedi land?

I have an AK :D

Nah that **ONLY** applies to the original snob you loves all rifles.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks for the info Melensdad. But I am looking for one that looks indentical( color ) as this.
    CEA982EA-9DE1-4099-A82F-E555ACE68567-704-000001E2D48238D3_zps70225091.jpg

I like the way it looks but would like to find a different Manufactorer
    OK, so buy the Detonics. But tell them that you want it Black over OD green, with a set of Novak carry sights on the back. They offer gunsmithing services. :yesway:

Heck most gun makers will customize a gun. I got a Para-Carry-9 pistol. From the factory they come in all black with regular sights. When I called up Para-USA about buying one I told them I wanted it in their "Night Watch" pattern, something that is not offered on the Carry-9 model. Its green frame, black slide, no-snag Night sights. Guess what showed up when I took delivery of my gun? There are now 2 factory built "Night Watch" Carry-9 pistols of which I am aware, mine being the first.

Gun companies will modify guns if you ask them to do so :yesway:

Dear Moderators . . . the tall skinny kid is threatening me.

Also wd bear hold = ber 2 hld = bear to hold I forget snobs don't understand north of 30 talk at times. :p
    WTF :dunno:

Its not just the SJ snobs that can't understand you, the rest of us south of 30 mouth breathing, cud chewing hilljacks and rednecks have no clue what you are saying either.

PRESS #1 for ENGLISH :):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yikes. 5 stops behind where I should be. We won't finish this load today. We'll go over our 14 hr duty or the 60 hour weekly limit.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Its not just the SJ snobs that can't understand you, the rest of us south of 30 mouth breathing, cud chewing hilljacks and rednecks have no clue what you are saying either.

PRESS #1 for ENGLISH :):

Heck, I'm TSL (thug as second language) and I have to get translations:dunno:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :faint: beat you by 1 hour!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ees_where_person_she_stole_id_from_works.html

Also does your VA hall can the general public rent it?:dunno:
    Have a friend looking to have a graduation party for her college son and is looking for a hall. She plans on having a "taco guy" do the food.

Jedi, let Actaeon or myself know if you have trouble getting the rental. I have not heard anyone having a problem though. They will ask if you want their bartender to help out, things like that. Heck, you were there for my wedding. Most have hall rentals, although not all do. (American Legion, as well as the VFW and DAV *Disabled American Veterans). The kitchen there is usually included in our hall rental as well. You can also have your own bartender, and there is an additional bar in the back as well. Although, usually cheaper to let the Legion run that.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom