• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Since we're talking reloading, does anyone have a line on plated/jacketed 9mm projectiles in the area, or online? I work at a giant gun store, and I can't find projectiles, this is bull****.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Heck, I'm TSL (thug as second language) and I have to get translations:dunno:

sems 2 me da u neds 2 go bak 2 skol :D

Jedi, let Actaeon or myself know if you have trouble getting the rental. I have not heard anyone having a problem though. They will ask if you want their bartender to help out, things like that. Heck, you were there for my wedding. Most have hall rentals, although not all do. (American Legion, as well as the VFW and DAV *Disabled American Veterans). The kitchen there is usually included in our hall rental as well. You can also have your own bartender, and there is an additional bar in the back as well. Although, usually cheaper to let the Legion run that.

The hall rental is not for me. A friend of a friend was looking for a hall where she could bring her own food and/or cook onsite. This friend of a friend came to my niece's 15 year old party and for that party there was a "taco guy" that came out. The "taco guy" brings his grill and makes tacos on the spot for you (beef, chicken, shrimp, pork). It's an all you can eat taco deal.

So she is looking to rent the taco guy and looking for a hall that will allow her to cook since the taco guy would be outside on his grill cooking. She would end up bring the rest of the food (rice, beans, cake, etc..).

I gave my friend the number so i'm done with it.
    besides I won't be able to attend even if I wanted to. Heck you and larry won't be able to go anyways as it happens to be on our JUNE Youth Meet & Shoot day.

Maybe I should have asked Jedi to Press #1 for Ingrish :dunno:

:laugh:

Bill, I think Jedi was talking to t_star and said something like "hush up woman and know your place" :boxing:

Ouch! Glad I'm not going to see her on the train she might hit me. :p

The other guy is driving today. I'm chilling in the passenger seat Facebooking, INGOing, and texting/Words With Friends-ing with my girlfriend. :D

oh so the girl from the gas station finally said yes? :D:dunno:

Since we're talking reloading, does anyone have a line on plated/jacketed 9mm projectiles in the area, or online? I work at a giant gun store, and I can't find projectiles, this is bull****.

ooohhhh pppooorrrrrrrrr llloooowwww :)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    sems 2 me da u neds 2 go bak 2 skol :D

The hall rental is not for me. A friend of a friend was looking for a hall where she could bring her own food and/or cook onsite. This friend of a friend came to my niece's 15 year old party and for that party there was a "taco guy" that came out. The "taco guy" brings his grill and makes tacos on the spot for you (beef, chicken, shrimp, pork). It's an all you can eat taco deal.

So she is looking to rent the taco guy and looking for a hall that will allow her to cook since the taco guy would be outside on his grill cooking. She would end up bring the rest of the food (rice, beans, cake, etc..).

I gave my friend the number so i'm done with it.
    besides I won't be able to attend even if I wanted to. Heck you and larry won't be able to go anyways as it happens to be on our JUNE Youth Meet & Shoot day.

:laugh:

Ouch! Glad I'm not going to see her on the train she might hit me. :p

oh so the girl from the gas station finally said yes? :D:dunno:

ooohhhh pppooorrrrrrrrr llloooowwww :)

Wasnt too worried about going, just making sure you got hooked up. Its a great place to rent. Not a problem bringing your own food in like that.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Looks like I picked up Jedi's house today. Look what I found in his Garbage......about 50 empty Lego boxes

8100D197-D44E-4A61-A775-B97A07EB0024-838-00000201E9EE97B0_zps07dd0e60.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Son of a ....... How much we talking?

Anyone in NWI cerakote?

Boxes that are **NOT** crushed for sets that are retired (ie no longer made) go typically for 50-75 percent of what the set called.

www.bricklink.com

is the eBay of LEGO stuff.

The boxes in your pic would be worth less since them f00ls crushed them! :xmad:
    Granted those look like new castle sets from LoTR which is still in production.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    That's crazy people actually buy boxes for some decent cash.

I can't imagine how much all of those boxes could have brought in. My guess is at least $100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom