• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Anyone ever eat at GOODFELLA'S in Cedar Lake on US41?

Is it family friendly? How is the food? Thinking of going there for dinner in about an hour.

I liked it but that was like 2 yrs ago. Seemed like a bar atmosphere to me but then again i was by the stage watching people play guitar and drinking so idk. I thought it was a cool place though. Although me and my friend almost got jumped by some national guard idiots in the parking lot becuase we asked them to stop drinking in uniform. They wussed out last second. and btw
    I'd get another Detonics MTX.
    I ever tell you that you suck?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hoping to go shooting sunday, but probably be going to a small private range to test some loads....

Benelli.... interesting but Saiga 12 is all I got to say....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Got my Mark AR 1.5x4 flip up covers and mount set up good to go today;

DII_8672copy2_zpsa2b37e40.jpg

Won't able to get it sighted in at 50yds till next week, though. :( My local range will be a mudfest(and crowded, only 2 lanes at 50) this weekend. I guess I could run up to JP this weekend. Hmmm.
    :D

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melensdad
    I'd get another Detonics MTX.

How much are they? I checked their web site and didn't list a price! I'm sure it's like most things that don't show a price, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" :lol:

So Bob, looking for a 1911, and the OD Springfield Loaded Champion would take about 6-9 months to order, is there some else that looks like the SF in a diff brand for around the same price? 4" barrel / 45acp.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Super Nova pump. This guy can't afford an expensive semi auto shotgun...

Awww.

Well, I'll be there running my tank ... Mossberg 590DA.

I can't afford a high dollar gun either. Benelli M4 is out of my reach. Remington Versamax is more affordable than the Benelli but still out of my reach. I've been eyeballing the Mossberg 930 JM or 930 SPX. Considered a Remington 1100 Tac 4 but for that price, I might as well go for the Versamax. Maybe an FNH ... not cheap either.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :faint: beat you by 1 hour!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ees_where_person_she_stole_id_from_works.html

Also does your VA hall can the general public rent it?:dunno:
    Have a friend looking to have a graduation party for her college son and is looking for a hall. She plans on having a "taco guy" do the food.

Yes Jedi, the hall is rented to the general public.
    She'd have to call to see if the weekend is available.
    American Legion Post 485
    219-322-5485.
    7485 Burr Street, Schererville, 46375.

They can also tell you the cost, and the deposit.
    They clean up, they get deposit back.
    We've had different renters flush beer cans down toilet (or attempt to), broke engraved bricks in a memorial, tear stuff off the wall.
    But 99% are good people that clean up, and get the deposit back.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, Interesting read, but ask all that have run literately thousands of shot shells through mine out at the M&S's at Winamac and maybe I just have a ruby out of the rough... Mine has run like a top.... occasionally a hiccup or two with ribbed shells when using the drums, but not on the SGM 8 round mags or the Saiga 5 round mags... I didn't clean it at all for two years on the range and it just kept shooting... She is a keeper.... Now with that said I do like my M37, the Mossy 500's, the Remy 870, the Nova, and even the Sportsman 58 but the Saiga is the all time favorite for just unleashing lead down range...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @GB

I think some of the issues I have heard/read about also involved pre-loaded mags.

If yours works, great. It's a keeper. Even if they run like a top, saigas aren't my flavor.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @GB

I think some of the issues I have heard/read about also involved pre-loaded mags.

If yours works, great. It's a keeper. Even if they run like a top, saigas aren't my flavor.

off course saigas are not your favor. you r a snob & as such you only handle ARs and what the rest of the civilized world uses. you can't bear hold the platform that the 3rd world country 'soliders', pirates, drug lords, etc use. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom