• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    just stopped by Blythes in Griffith and they have Remington 1400 rds buckets of 22LR for 119.00 each..... These prices are nuts, since the dollar apparently isn't worth the paper it's printed on.... I'm thinking Gunbunnies dollars, they got to be worth more than these greenbacks... LOL....

Competeing with the FED's private bank might be dangerous though... hahahaha

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Nobody is being made to purchase anything. Besides, you should be saving for your property tax. Is your PT being paid by the bank through your escrow account?

Your right noones being made to buy it, but to jack prices up because you have something that is hard to find or a monopoly and tske advantage of that is wrong. Like nipsco. And no I dont want to buy it I was just adding my :twocents: and no I dont have a mortgage so no escrow.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    These gun prices are nuts... This is more than a normal value adjustment from year to year... When thier asking between 700 and 900 dollars more than retail prices for a gun, it is self defeating. But so is Human nature a very nasty creature.... When the bottom falls out of this market the rest of the way there are going to be some really upset people... 42.00 per 500 rounds of 22LR when they produce like a million rounds a hour in the US, is nuts..... or a sign of a completely faltered economy....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just installed my forward assist, dust cover on the 6.5 and added the BCM Gunfighter to the 5.56 middy. The upper parts weren't hard, but I could have used a 3rd hand, or a vice block. I think I'm gonna like the mod 4 gunfighter, sticks out just enough to make it 10x easier to grab, but not get in the way.

Now I just need a 6.5 barrel/bolt combo, bolt carrier, trigger, and handguards.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I dumb

IMG_20130306_150759_zpsb0ea3c1c.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    These gun prices are nuts... This is more than a normal value adjustment from year to year... When thier asking between 700 and 900 dollars more than retail prices for a gun, it is self defeating.

Isn't that illegal? Especially the ones that have the NIB guns and are asking for outrageous prices. Seems like selling for a profit and thus qualifies as a busniess.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Your right noones being made to buy it, but to jack prices up because you have something that is hard to find or a monopoly and tske advantage of that is wrong. Like nipsco. And no I dont want to buy it I was just adding my :twocents: and no I dont have a mortgage so no escrow.

You better hope then that the SHTF event does not occur or you will be very disappointed with your fellow man. Mankind is nothing more than a barbaric animal at his core. They are savages that when push come to shove will kill their own kind in order to survive. No other animal in the animal kingdom is none to kill it's own kind.

:nono: u no dumb u sjsnob! :D

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Just installed my forward assist, dust cover on the 6.5 and added the BCM Gunfighter to the 5.56 middy. The upper parts weren't hard, but I could have used a 3rd hand, or a vice block. I think I'm gonna like the mod 4 gunfighter, sticks out just enough to make it 10x easier to grab, but not get in the way.

Now I just need a 6.5 barrel/bolt combo, bolt carrier, trigger, and handguards.

Any time you need a hand let me know!

I love working on guns. It's soooo sooooothing!!! :hehe:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They are savages that when push come to shove will kill their own kind in order to survive. No other animal in the animal kingdom is none to kill it's own kind.
    Not true. There are many other species that will kill their own kind. Bears and one Lions both will.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [STRIKE]Oh Ok![/STRIKE]

Oh sorry, no SJsnobs allowed.

Not true. There are many other species that will kill their own kind. Bears and one Lions both will.

Correct,

Polar bears: Cannibal pictures prove they'll even eat bear cubs | Mail Online

Let me restate that. Man is know to kill NOT to feed itself but just to kill.
    Bears do kill their own kind to eat them. I'm am not aware of them killing just to kill.

Primates or someone in that line might but I need to check up on that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    You better hope then that the SHTF event does not occur or you will be very disappointed with your fellow man. Mankind is nothing more than a barbaric animal at his core. They are savages that when push come to shove will kill their own kind in order to survive. No other animal in the animal kingdom is none to kill it's own kind.

First off plenty of animals kill their own ie. Chimps, lemurs, lions, etc. And the thing about the shtf sceneario, im not ignorant I know people are savages and it will be worse at that time buuuuuut I was under the impression that this was the place you meet somewhat like minded individuals who respect gun ownership and in a way set themselves to a higher standard of appreciation for their fellow man. ie the meet and shoot that Ive gone to (only made it out to one so far, sue me!) seemed to be filled with some of the nicest people youd ever meet. And people who have so much passion for life, country, and neighbor, at least by reading the threads thats the kind of vibe I get. The point im making is I see why people would price gouge at the expense of gun owners for personal gain outside of INGO, but I thought we were better than that here. Im sure some *******s get through the cracks, im just saying. To me law abiding gun owners are some of the best kind of people, and 99% of this place is just that. Soooo you can see why I would assume we wouldnt stoop to that here?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I shouldve read the rest of the thread I wouldve seen thst KLB covered the species murdering topic. Dont forget about meerkats!! They have little wars, ever watch meerkat manor??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom