Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    First off plenty of animals kill their own ie. Chimps, lemurs, lions, etc. And the thing about the shtf sceneario, im not ignorant I know people are savages and it will be worse at that time buuuuuut I was under the impression that this was the place you meet somewhat like minded individuals who respect gun ownership and in a way set themselves to a higher standard of appreciation for their fellow man. ie the meet and shoot that Ive gone to (only made it out to one so far, sue me!) seemed to be filled with some of the nicest people youd ever meet. And people who have so much passion for life, country, and neighbor, at least by reading the threads thats the kind of vibe I get. The point im making is I see why people would price gouge at the expense of gun owners for personal gain outside of INGO, but I thought we were better than that here. Im sure some *******s get through the cracks, im just saying. To me law abiding gun owners are some of the best kind of people, and 99% of this place is just that. Soooo you can see why I would assume we wouldnt stoop to that here?

INGO has grown since you last joined and we have a lot of new members with only one thing on their mind: the classifies. There is a thread complaining about the very thing you are writing about. That lately we have seen an influx of post in the ads that are crAzy by newer members who are just looking to make a quick buck.

Suggestions have been to increase the post count from 50 to 100 or more. Increase the inital cost to become a member, etc.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Anybody that's watched history knows that human beings are pretty savage at the heart... there are a lot of good people out there but there are more of the users and abusers amoung the human race... Sorry to say... Even recent history with the colapse of society in Greece and Argentina we can see what the human race is capable of from your arm chair point of view... That's not just there....

I'm going back to the classifieds section to watch more of the animal kingdom type posts.... and maybe keep an eye on Melensdad for some more hamster or finger monkey offers in WTT posts....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So these three guys are taking a road trip. After 20 hours on the road, they see a small motel and decide to get some rest. They soon discover that there's only one room avaliable. To their dismay there's no other motels around for 150 miles. So they begrudgedly agree to share the room and get some much needed shut eye.

Upon their arrival at the room, they are shocked to see only one bed. They shake their heads and decide they need some sleep and share the bed.

The next morning they wake up refreshed. And the guy on one end of the bed says "I had the most amazing dream last night, I dreamt I was at a night club and I was talking to the most beutiful blonde I ever seen. And she ended up giving me the best hand job I ever had, right there at the club. It was amazing."

The guy on the other end said "Really, I had an amazing similar dream. I dreamt I was chatting with this amazing specimen of a woman, the most gorgious woman I ever seen. She was so infatuated with me, she had to have me and gave me the best hand job I ever received... It was wild!"

The guy in the middle, shook his head and said "Man, this sucks. I just dreamt I was cross-country skiing all night."

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So these three guys are taking a road trip. After 20 hours on the road, they see a small motel and decide to get some rest. They soon discover that there's only one room avaliable. To their dismay there's no other motels around for 150 miles. So they begrudgedly agree to share the room and get some much needed shut eye.

Upon their arrival at the room, they are shocked to see only one bed. They shake their heads and decide they need some sleep and share the bed.

The next morning they wake up refreshed. And the guy on one end of the bed says "I had the most amazing dream last night, I dreamt I was at a night club and I was talking to the most beutiful blonde I ever seen. And she ended up giving me the best hand job I ever had, right there at the club. It was amazing."

The guy on the other end said "Really, I had an amazing similar dream. I dreamt I was chatting with this amazing specimen of a woman, the most gorgious woman I ever seen. She was so infatuated with me, she had to have me and gave me the best hand job I ever received... It was wild!"

The guy in the middle, shook his head and said "Man, this sucks. I just dreamt I was cross-country skiing all night."

:laugh:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Do finger monkeys kill their own? Inquiring minds want to know.

They can be aggressive with each other if they need to. Yet they will fight to their own death if they have to in order for them to defend themselves and others in the group. Researchers still want to conduct more research in the area of the behavior of the Pygmy Marmoset. However, it is very difficult to do so without upsetting their natural environment.

all i could find Pygmy Marmoset

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom