Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Holy Jesus...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading_supplies/277542-22lr_fed_bulk_cci.html

A few choices of .22 for sale. These were all purchased around 2007:
    Sealed Fed 550 round bulk Pack $60 (more than 1 available.)
    CCI Blazer 500 round brick (brick, not bulk pack) $60 (more than 1)
    Fed American Eagle 500 round brick $60 (only 1)
    Winchester 333 bulk. $30 (I used 30 rnds, so 300 rds are left. Only 1.)
    CCI Mini-mags solid 100 rd packs - $20 each (4 available.) SOLD
    CCI Mini-mags HP 100 rd packs - $20 each (2 available.)

What has the world come to. 20 bucks for Mini Mags and 60 for federal bulk packs?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    fml... time to be a big boy...... bank gave me ok on purchasing house... no more buying **** for me!!!!!

might even ask for temporary ban from all my forums to stop buying ****! I want house!!!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

My reply to the article:
    "Lake County police Cmdr. Rob Arnold said, "All the sheriff is asking is make the promoter have a guy with an federal firearms license, check all these yard-sale transactions out.""
    So, all the sheriff is doing is asking the County Council to create a policy that violates state law and opens the county up to a lawsuit? What are we waiting for, lets' do it.
    The sheriff obviously needs to talk to the prosecutor and the attorney general to learn what the law is in Indiana instead of listening to Tom Dart.

Maybe not the most eloquent reply, but it gets the message across.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And just why not????:bat: :drill:

Sadly, because we are entering the age of LIVING 1984.

^ THIS!!!

Why do I need to read a story that we are living?
    On a serious note have not found it on e-book/pdf form but have not really looked for it.

Also I have never read animal farm (i think that is what it's called) where the actual quote comes from either but did read the summary of the story and understand what the issues are. In HS they actually did have a semester on animal farm as a subject or creative writing. I took the CW. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just submitted this to THE TIMES for publication in the newspaper:

Reading THE TIMES it was odd to see a member of Buncich's department advocate breaking the law. The exact wording in THE TIMES was: "Lake County police Cmdr. Rob Arnold said, "All the sheriff is asking is make the promoter have a guy with an federal firearms license, check all these yard-sale transactions out."

So Sheriff Buncich wants to impose laws on citizens that do not exist, which is in violation of our current laws. Who made him king of this country?

According to our county commissioners we've had law enforcement at these shows for the past 16 years and they have not reported problems to him in any of those 16 years. Mr Scheub says there is no problem, and our crime data proves him correct.

So why is our Sheriff so happy to impose his own rules on honest citizens? Why is Buncich submitting to the wishes of failed Cook Country, IL Sheriff Tom Dart? Gun trace data shows that guns from Indiana gun shows are NOT his problem when over 90% of the crimes in Cook County use guns from Illinois!

Sheriff Buncich's job is to represent the citizens of LAKE County, IN, not to be a political pawn for Illinois politicians.​

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Holy Jesus...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...oading_supplies/277542-22lr_fed_bulk_cci.html

A few choices of .22 for sale. These were all purchased around 2007:
    Sealed Fed 550 round bulk Pack $60 (more than 1 available.)
    CCI Blazer 500 round brick (brick, not bulk pack) $60 (more than 1)
    Fed American Eagle 500 round brick $60 (only 1)
    Winchester 333 bulk. $30 (I used 30 rnds, so 300 rds are left. Only 1.)
    CCI Mini-mags solid 100 rd packs - $20 each (4 available.) SOLD
    CCI Mini-mags HP 100 rd packs - $20 each (2 available.)

What has the world come to. 20 bucks for Mini Mags and 60 for federal bulk packs?

Jesus-Key-Riced! :n00b:

Can you "rate threads" in the classifieds,. or is that stuff turned off in there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom