• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Sadclown any word on the sling attachment? I don't want to bother you or anything so if you want me to contact the store directly I'm cool with it

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dansgotguns, You are correct about Jedi, matter of fact he likes Asians that cannot exsist in nature... that is his unicorn as he calls it...

Sadclown that was a understatement... All I wanted to do was test a couple things out... but that's alright, I'll go out and destroy some data tomorrow... Hard drives at 100, 200, and 250 yards it will be... Probably get a camp fire going and have some hot cocoa or maybe some hot apple cider and maybe roast a chicken or something over the fire too... Heck maybe I'll just camp out and shoot again in the morning... Hate to drive all the way out there just for a couple hours...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    We are hoping to receive some glocks in a week or so, all our 9mm glocks are gone. Been out for at least 2 days. But we do have some on layaway that are dangerously close to not making a payment in 60 days, so we may have some to put on the shelves sooner.

Dan, I am sorry about the wait, I personally ordered you one of the attachments, spoke to the account manager directly. I can say, we are not impressed with Slidefire at all at this point.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've come to the conclusion that jedi has a thing for asians lol

Dansgotguns, You are correct about Jedi, matter of fact he likes Asians that cannot exsist in nature... that is his unicorn as he calls it...

Dan about as close as I can find my unicorn...
    asian_redhead.jpg

I want an Asian (japanese actually) redhead with green eyes, freckles and boobs.

So mix the above image with this
    %5Bpictures.4ever.eu%5D%20redhead%20with%20green%20eyes,%20freckles%20153347.jpg

or
    tumblr_m9grfklztK1r4ly1uo1_500.jpg

and that would be my kryptonite.

Send a nation to war, sure no problem if that is what she wants.
    rob all the banks in the world, sure no problem if that is what she wants.
    Nuke the world while we escape in a spaceship, sure no problem if that is what she wants.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You get the point.
    But alas I have yet to find that unicorn and unless I take GB and repeater's route of "build it" (ie. find the top one, dye her hair, add contacts, pencil in freckles, etc...) she just does NOT exist. :(
    samuel-silvas-redhead-girl-drawn-with-6-bic

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Dan, I am sorry about the wait, I personally ordered you one of the attachments, spoke to the account manager directly. I can say, we are not impressed with Slidefire at all at this point.

Sounds good, do I need to pay again? If so I would understand because I'm sure I don't have the receipt anymore. If so how much, and if you could just let me know when to get it. :)

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Dan about as close as I can find my unicorn...
    asian_redhead.jpg

I want an Asian (japanese actually) redhead with green eyes, freckles and boobs.

So mix the above image with this
    %5Bpictures.4ever.eu%5D%20redhead%20with%20green%20eyes,%20freckles%20153347.jpg

or
    tumblr_m9grfklztK1r4ly1uo1_500.jpg

and that would be my kryptonite.

Send a nation to war, sure no problem if that is what she wants.
    rob all the banks in the world, sure no problem if that is what she wants.
    Nuke the world while we escape in a spaceship, sure no problem if that is what she wants.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You get the point.
    But alas I have yet to find that unicorn and unless I take GB and repeater's route of "build it" (ie. find the top one, dye her hair, add contacts, pencil in freckles, etc...) she just does NOT exist. :(
    samuel-silvas-redhead-girl-drawn-with-6-bic

L M F A O. :patriot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ya but I like the fun bags with less hair... I mean...

Well fixin the whole no playing on a range thing tomorrow... probably be after dark before I get out there but he has flood lights soooo...

Hmmmm maybe try that laser light thingy on the 308 while I'm at it... only 250 yards though... I'll have to doooo I guess...

The good thing about shift work. Going to the range when eveeyones at work.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Traveling NORTH OF US 30 today into da hood.

Going to see THE HOBBIT at the AMC Showplace 16 with the family in Schererville. Might even go farther north and get some burgers at Miner-Dunn or maybe just Steak-n-Shake.

Hope to return home safely before the earth spins off its axis.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Traveling NORTH OF US 30 today into da hood.

Going to see THE HOBBIT at the AMC Showplace 16 with the family in Schererville. Might even go farther north and get some burgers at Miner-Dunn or maybe just Steak-n-Shake.

Hope to return home safely before the earth spins off its axis.

You know blythes in valpo sells bulletproof vests for just such occasions.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

No need.

Jedi has granted us 'safe passage' north of the 'hoodied line' for just this afternoon.

:scratch: must be getting old last I recall was a standing order to .... :D
    Hum... I say go to steak n' shake before minner dun. The dun use to be good but not sure about that place anymore. It's cheaper at the steak as well.

@Sadclown

So do we have a more solid date for the Meet & Eat/ Meet & Shoot at blythes in FEB 2013? I would like to start filling in the calendar for 2013.

Got the youth day done and will be opening up voting for JULY 2013 in JAN 2013 since that event will be our biggest at winamac and we have MODs coming for it as well (most likely) provided we give then advance, advance noticed as well as a bacon cook off and the BLING INGO patch to give off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom