• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I was at Blythes yesterday around 12pm and it was pretty crowded. There where a ton of newbies waiting to get some range time so be careful in there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, last week I met two newbies in there for thier introduction to gun safety and shooting thier new guns the first time... it was interesting..

Lone, I gotta work tomorrow... or I would...

Gonna clear the place out today though... gonna sight in the Ruger 77/357 rifle with full house loads... Might not be as many newbies hanging around me after the first round or two... Breaking a cherry today...

Next weekend, it's the outdoor if the weather cooperates, the wife complains if it's raining or snowing anymore...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm bored today.

My nephew was supposed to come over to learn how to shoot. He had to fire an employee over a DUI as driving was his job, so now my nephew is working today and I need something to do. Not really looking to re-start the "sweater puppies" vs "bewbs" vs "fun bags" debate but that may be the most entertainment I have for today.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm bored today.

My nephew was supposed to come over to learn how to shoot. He had to fire an employee over a DUI as driving was his job, so now my nephew is working today and I need something to do. Not really looking to re-start the "sweater puppies" vs "bewbs" vs "fun bags" debate but that may be the most entertainment I have for today.

lawl

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm bored today.

I could come down and you could help me with my handgun shooting. I really, really suck.

Oh, and I too have the cupcake recipe, and manbewbs, but not a July birthday.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I were ya I would be thinking of what bacon item you would be bringing for july to win that bacon patch. It's gonna be a bacon cook off I tell you. You might want go start getting your ideas ready and testing them out and not tell anyone on ingo before they steal your idea.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well, I finally got the third song out on my Christmas light display.
    New song is "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from Nutcracker.
    The other 2 are "Wizards in Winter" and "Come All Ye Faithful" by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Stop on by and check it out. PM me, and I can send address/directions.

Went by your house last night around 5:30 and saw a great show the wife, grandson and I enjoyed very much. My wife liked the blue and white snowflakes on the front of the house along with the falling snowballs on the tree. When we got home she called both daughters and told them to go by your house to see the light and music display. Wizards in Winter music and lights was her favorite. :rockwoot:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I could come down and you could help me with my handgun shooting. I really, really suck.

Ya know I find it depressing that I am off here for just a couple days and now I feel totally out of the whole conversation. Cupcakes? Bewbs?
    Sigh... I need to hire an assistant just to help me keep up with the INGO postings...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Change of plans, on way to hardware store for some lumber, a new lockset, misc items. Then to Tractor Supply for dog food. Might take my wife to lunch when I get home?

Bill, I wear tri-focals and you want me to help you with your shooting?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ya know I find it depressing that I am off here for just a couple days and now I feel totally out of the whole conversation. Cupcakes? Bewbs?
    Sigh... I need to hire an assistant just to help me keep up with the INGO postings...

OH my...I don't think you've ever had my Maple Bacon Beer Cupcakes...

I won't eat them, but I hear they are delicious. And I never have any leftover after meet and shoots, so they must be good. :)

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    OH my...I don't think you've ever had my Maple Bacon Beer Cupcakes...

I won't eat them, but I hear they are delicious. And I never have any leftover after meet and shoots, so they must be good. :)

thinking you should prolly make a batch and drop them off at his office (stupid stuff we do, never hurts to have a guy like him on our side) :D:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    thinking you should prolly make a batch and drop them off at[strike] his office (stupid stuff we do, never hurts to have a guy like him on our side) :D:D[/strike] at the NWI INGO Clubhouse aka 1101 Cigar Lounge :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

FIFY :laugh:

I'm fairly certain that if you were standing in your barn, you could hit it. Me? Not so much.
    My wife hates when its called a barn. Its a Carriage House. Or a Garage. Or a workshop. Its not a Barn. She's a former city girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom