Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Blue 82 on 41the across from LC has an amazing stuffed burger .... and some great pieces of ass to look at

I need to stop at Blue 82 one of these days. Always pass by it and have ever stopped there. :(

OK I agree, that Schoops on Ridge Road has the BEST burgers :yesway:

Miner-Dunn, however, has the best french fries.

Red Robin absolutely has the worst hamburgers I've ever eaten, and I've tried it a couple different time to prove it to myself that there is no burger worse than a Red Robin burger. 5 Guys is "just OK" in a pinch, but the burgers are not as good as Schoops and the fries at 5 Guys are terrible. If you just want "carry out" then its passable.

The main reason to go to Steak-n-Shake is for the Frisco Melt. Melted yummy goodness it is :)

Only think I like at red robin is the strawberry lemonade. :drool:
    The kids like the place but me I agree the burgers are just not that great anymore. When it first opened I did like them. The basic burger that is.

Schoops meh it's ok but not my first choice.

Agreed. St John Schoops is probably the worst of them. The one on US30 in Schererville is passable. Lowell is actually pretty good. But Munster is the best.

Uh, that is not a burger. That is a fancy meat-loaf monstrosity that is put on a bun. A good burger need not be covered in slimy peppers and topped with crunchy bits, a good burger is a good burger and it can only be destroyed by smothering it, filling it, mutilating it and still calling it a burger.

You need to try a KLB burger after his SIL kills a cow and the meat is only a few hours old. :drool: now that is a freaking burger! On the grill with nothing else but a bun and :drool: OMG it's so ***** good!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bob, you and I need to go out and eat one night. Become Ingo's resident food snobs
    FOOD SNOB, I'M IN . . . :rockwoot:

How do we get paid for providing this service?

You need to try a KLB burger after his SIL kills a cow and the meat is only a few hours old. :drool: now that is a freaking burger! On the grill with nothing else but a bun and :drool: OMG it's so ***** good!

You forget, I live down here where the cows outnumber the people.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You forget, I live down here where the cows outnumber the people.

Guess you better be careful of this then.
    2009_02_09_CowWithGun.jpg
    :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Rolexrifleman, it sure would be nice to know where those meals were at, if not cooked at home.
    And are those frozen premade burger patties I see? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    True Jedi. My SIL raises good cow. Just about time for a freshly butchered one.
    :drool:

& I am running low on ground beef as well. Down to about 7 lbs Ithink. Gonna have to hit you up soon for more. The baby loves it way too much.

Rolexrifleman, it sure would be nice to know where those meals were at, if not cooked at home.
    And are those frozen premade burger patties I see? :dunno:

@rolexrifleman
    --purple--
    N-e-r-d
    --end purple
    :rofl:

Off to slay the laundry monster!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:puke:

1) It's an AR
    2) It's in .226/5.56

Looks like they are faces, skulls or something on that color scheme. Not sure if I really like the color scheme or not. No issues with the PINK but just not sure if "pink camo wanna be" is the way to PINK a gun. :dunno: More like PINK accent lines parts might be better to highlight the pink. But then again I'm not sure. Camo on a gun just looks :puke: like someone :puke: on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom