• Status
    Not open for further replies.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Cabelas finally had pistol primers today. They were selling as fast as the guys could put them out. One guy told me their stock would be gone this weekend.
    37.99 a brick-2 limit.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just left fencing practice in Lowell. Got to hit a kid in the head. What other job lets you beat up high school kids with a steel rod and get away with it?!? :laugh:

BTW: Ghost, there a 4 AR15 magazines, and 2 mag clips waiting for you at the lounge. And did I give you, or did you pick up, the 30 Carbine brass that I had waiting for you?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Attention Member who wanted a Double Stack Para

Blythes has finally gotten in a Para 14-45 LTD. It has the match barrel, target sights (front sight is a fiber optic). Cost is 1249.99. Please PM me.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    & what do you stickers look like?
    :postpics:

Follow the links. I have a very wide assortment. Every sticker is guaranteed to upset and bother a gun hating, liberty despising, Constitution disregarding liberal. I change out my stickers for every trip to work. The looks I get are priceless. On very rare occasions, I get a thumbs up. Having them on a magnetic backer also allows me to put them up on my locker at work for even more liberal upsetting goodness. When not in use, they are stored on the fridge at home.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Mosin Nagant M44

That is what we just got in at Blythes, and I'm snagging it to post up here to give one of you the first shot at buying it.

It is 249.99. It actually has a pretty good trigger for a Mosin. Still has the bayonet on it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @WD

aaaahhhh so you are trying to become Public Enemy #1 i c. :p

I have no doubt that somebody ... at some point ... for some reason (contrived or not), will call the popo on me. Who knows, the stickers might even give some LEO probable cause to pull me over. I mean, after all, I am daring them to "Come and Take It!"

Funny thing is, I remove all advertisement when I actually have firearms in the car.

BTW, that link above takes you to the website WeaponStickers.com which is offering 10 stickers for 10 dollars with 100% proceeds going to Gun Owners of America ... fundraiser ends at midnight tonight (use the link in the corner).

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Shoot, I wish I had more cash on my PayPal for this ^

Edit: How much are they normally?
    and
    Any INGO ones?

Stickers seem to average $2.50 each (when purchased separately) but the fund raiser is for a specific (preselected) set of 10 stickers. Click this link to see the stickers.

No INGO stickers but they will do custom stickers ... if anyone is interested in getting something together.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    pinkfarts.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom