• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I can haz 3 Gun Competition. New Shotgun.
    0226131817_zpsa49918fd.jpg

What does one of them fancy HK shotguns cost without the Zombie Green paint :dunno:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thats expensive for a shotty for sure.... Course here I am with my Saiga 12 sitting next to me... LOL...

Jedi, I was at a lost until the third pic, finally... Steak and Green Beans, and it looked like about 38 carbs in mashed potatoes... So about 43 carbs total... doable...

Clif45, you wouldn't say hello yesterday... just walked on up the stairs and ignored me...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    As I read the article, they act as they are doing something they were elected to do... Don't any of these guys read the oath of office they have sworn to uphold ? They aparently don't get it, or are totally un-educated individuals.

Sorry but they really get to me with thier total disregard for the very rules of which put them into office to work for us.... We really need to fire the whole bunch of them... End of rant...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Now that may be a yummy desert. But Isuspect she is chinese based on the facial features.

Its bad enough we are fighting IN senate bil 555 now we have to deal with this *** as well. **sigh*** why did the asteriod not hit us? Why were the mayan wrong? :rofl:

I can't take it anymore. I need to find some sand to put my head in :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lone go read my post on the other thread. Our best bet is to posion the sb 555 while in the house side so that the senator pulls it. Nwi reps are good for doing just that to 2a bills.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lone go read my post on the other thread. Our best bet is to posion the sb 555 while in the house side so that the senator pulls it. Nwi reps are good for doing just that to 2a bills.

As I understand it SB555 does NOT eliminate or even replace our current pink piece of paper.

SB555 simply seems to set up an OPTIONAL license that is similar to the UTAH license, one that has a training requirement and additional information on your license like a photo. You can choose to get the CURRENT license which is a "shall issue" license or you can choose to get the optional SB555 license which would probably be accepted by 5 or 6 additional states, just like the UTAH license.

So that said, why would you want to fight SB555 . . . is there something I missed?

Maybe you could provide a link to the 'other post' to which you refer???

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

I already read it and I am on board with you. I will be making the phone calls in the morning. The only way I could support SB555 if it had constitutional carry for Indiana residence but we all know that will not happen.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    As I understand it SB555 does NOT eliminate or even replace our current pink piece of paper.

SB555 simply seems to set up an OPTIONAL license that is similar to the UTAH license, one that has a training requirement and additional information on your license like a photo. You can choose to get the CURRENT license which is a "shall issue" license or you can choose to get the optional SB555 license which would probably be accepted by 5 or 6 additional states, just like the UTAH license.

So that said, why would you want to fight SB555 . . . is there something I missed? ...

Yes.

The State of (fill in the blank ... let's say North Carolina) currently recognizes our "shall issue" license. Along comes the SB555 license with it's added training requirement and photo. North Carolina (and every other state that currently recognizes our "shall issue" license) says, "Hmmm, maybe we should recognize the Indiana SB555 license instead of the Indiana "shall issue" license since the SB555 license more closely mimics our own carry license (with it's training requirements and photo." Presto! We are now stuck with a license that only applies within our state borders ... unless we are willing to pay another fee to exercise a God-given Right beyond our state borders.

I may sound like a pessimist but I think my view isn't too far from reality. I view the SB555 license as an opportunity to lose the [STRIKE]right[/STRIKE] privilege of carrying in 20+ states ... instead of your view that sees an opportunity to carry in 5 additional states.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yes.

The State of (fill in the blank ... let's say North Carolina) currently recognizes our "shall issue" license. Along comes the SB555 license with it's added training requirement and photo. North Carolina (and every other state that currently recognizes our "shall issue" license) says, "Hmmm, maybe we should recognize the Indiana SB555 license instead of the Indiana "shall issue" license since the SB555 license more closely mimics our own carry license (with it's training requirements and photo." Presto! We are now stuck with a license that only applies within our state borders ... unless we are willing to pay another fee to exercise a God-given Right beyond our state borders.

I may sound like a pessimist but I think my view isn't too far from reality. I view the SB555 license as an opportunity to lose the [STRIKE]right[/STRIKE] privilege of carrying in 20+ states ... instead of your view that sees an opportunity to carry in 5 additional states.

BINGO

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yes.

This

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom