• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I've seen Romanian AK's that had the front site tower mounted at basically a one oclock position to the reciever, they functioned but if you weren't shooting really close you weren't hitting anything by using the sites...

Just saying the AK is able to be very accurate but it has to be assembled by a competent person... who can get everything tight.... some of those rifles will run great regardless what you put in them some won't tolerate any gunk in the action...

If the AK was shooting like you say it both had a competent shooter firing it and the AK was of sound production...

Take into consideration that some of the AK's used by the Russians and Chinese were assembled by 10 to 12 year old children in forced labor camps... Now modern AK's built in the USA a whole different animal...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well I've seen Romanian AK's that had the front site tower mounted at basically a one oclock position to the reciever, they functioned but if you weren't shooting really close you weren't hitting anything by using the sites...

Just saying the AK is able to be very accurate but it has to be assembled by a competent person... who can get everything tight.... some of those rifles will run great regardless what you put in them some won't tolerate any gunk in the action...

If the AK was shooting like you say it both had a competent shooter firing it and the AK was of sound production...

Take into consideration that some of the AK's used by the Russians and Chinese were assembled by 10 to 12 year old children in forced labor camps... Now modern AK's built in the USA a whole different animal...

I hear ya. Don't get me wrong. This AK didn't rattle like a can full of marbles if you gave it a shake but it also wasn't accurized or a custom build either ... standard AK sights and no scope.

StumpyPete

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Looking for land financing sucks when there are no structures on it. I’m looking to refi 20 acres in IL. It’s too small for an agriculture loan, and too big for a conventional loan. Plus interest is HIGH. Anyone know anyone?

If I needed a refi in Illinois, I'd try this guy. Townstone Financial. Hes on the radio all the time. (David Hochburg). I have no personal experience with him.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thanks, I'll look into them. It's hard to find a bank that will finance ag land, especialy at a decent rate.

Oh yeah, HAWKS WIN!
    Jedi, thanks for not watching :)

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    photobucket-3040-1345407735837.jpg

How long did that pressure switch last in that position. Granted my truck sits a bit lower, but I was lucky to make it through the winter. My compressor is under the hood so I just stuck a tee on it and never had an issue again.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I swear my truck knows I want to get rid of it. It should be paid off as soon as the IRS returns some of the cash they stole from me. Anyway, within a few weeks, it's gotten a big dent, key stuck in the ignition, dinged windshield, and now the battery is going bad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now just letting you guys know... Hi-Tech has 110 Gr 30 cal FMJ bullets listed as being in stock as of the 12th....

http://www.hi-techammo.com/

Have you bought from them before?
    I'm real tempted to get them.
    If I do that means I won't need no more bullets for this season of the Meet & Shoot and it means :nono: to a fall Berry Group buy for me since I'll have my bullets now. :D

Granted this is $40 MORE than what the Berry's would be but then again these are FMJ so no more worring about making them go to fast. :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's a pair of brothers, yep I've delt with them for bullets, powder, and strange other things....

In the past I've just paid them for whatever and had them bring it to the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot for me to pickup while I was down there..

Jeff Bartlett is another great guy to dal with down in KY country, but he doesn't have anything listed as in stock on his website currently...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom