• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Looking for land financing sucks when there are no structures on it. I’m looking to refi 20 acres in IL. It’s too small for an agriculture loan, and too big for a conventional loan. Plus interest is HIGH. Anyone know anyone?

We went skiing this weekend in Wisconsin. Good times, lots of drinks! :cheers: Then I had a hockey game last night. We had three subs and still beat a team of young punks. That always feels good. I am only walking when I have to today.:fogey:

BTW, the Hawks still haven’t lost! :rockwoot:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    True, but their positioning up front makes them seem much more clunky to me. Not that I find the m4’s adequate either. The front site is too wide for me. I like a long radius, small peep and a thin front site post. I have a mid-length set up like that, but I want a dissipater upper for the full length radius.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    @actaeon277

The kids have 'their' LEGO sets and I have mine. :nono: touching daddy's sets or you will have a 5 years old temper tantrum happening today who does NOT share. :p

As for a slave leia well the best place to find her is ComicCon in san degio, ca. Happens every year. Another place would be disney, fl during the annual star wars gathering. But the leais in san diego are better and 'easier' if you know what I mean. :whistle:
    I can confirm San Diego's slut cred.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Depends on who assembled the AK...

Seen some that will shoot a 6 inch plate out to 600 yards and stay on a human size target to 800 yards but I've also shot some that won't hit the side of a barn at 50 yards...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    10 shots on a man size target (sub 4 moa) at 500 yards in 60 seconds with a folding stock AK, no sling, no bags, no rest, and steel case Russian ammo. That's Appleseed, baby!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    In the dentist right now. Apparently I got 2 small cavities they are going to fill. They just stuck needles in me, I did not sign up for this. And there is one on each side of my mouth and the one side isn't numb freaking out

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    In the dentist right now. Apparently I got 2 small cavities they are going to fill. They just stuck needles in me, I did not sign up for this. And there is one on each side of my mouth and the one side isn't numb freaking out
    If you have pain when they drill, tell them you need more, they'll stop and stick you again. It won't hurt this time. It doesn't have to hurt. I'm getting a crown tomorrow.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I told them the right side wasn't numb so they stuck the needle in again and it still didn't numb it. It hurt so much. It was a weird pain too. And I'm home and it hurts so I'm prescribing myself Captain Morgan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom