Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Although GB looking at the map and zooming way out. That might be a good spot. When the BIG ONE hits and finally takes all of CA into the water you might actually have beachfront property.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not sure if I really want beach front property, have you been on one of those california beaches, the water is pretty cold and the wind off the ocean doesn't add to anything but blue skin .....

Little more fond of a desert, can always add water...

Montana, you will certainly get your record snow fall up there...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Not sure if I really want beach front property, have you been on one of those california beaches, the water is pretty cold and the wind off the ocean doesn't add to anything but blue skin .....

Little more fond of a desert, can always add water...

Montana, you will certainly get your record snow fall up there...

Well if you buy in AZ **AFTER** the big one takes out all of CA you are going to end up with beach front property and Pelosi at your doorstep. :laugh:

I also want a big american lady who will cook for me while I raise rabbits. ;)
    So sad that the sailor from that movie was not able to full fill his dream.

I wonder if my unicorn would be OK with living in Montana? Guess I might have to transfer part of the land to look like Japan and bring her parents and the rest of the family over as well. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :wow: I can't find anyone on Facebook or INGO to go to the range with me, :dunno: I have no friends. :(

Because you sleep all day.

On a side note, anyone know where to get a train horn or something similar to hook up on my car? Want one.

I want the dive alarm off my old sub. Unfortunately, its been recycled.
    It was the old Oooooohhhhgahhhh type, and loud.
    Newer ones are electronic annunciators.

Guess who is finally going to have his very own frozen in carbonite "new" han...
    Inside_Jabba%27s_Palace.jpg

and later this year I'll make it look like this
    Jabba%27s_Palace_%26_The_Rancor_Pit.jpg

too bad The LEGO Company is not selling one like this
    7088347747_44fb12c224_b.jpg

Also too bad no slave leia in that set. :(
    She won't be back out again until summer - fall of 2013 in this set.
    75020-1.jpg

but I'm sure you old farts would buy the set if it came with one or all of these 'slaves'
    Slave-Leia-Group.jpg

:laugh:

Jedi, do your kids ever get to play with their legos?
    I wouldn't mind a Leia in a slave outfit. Where do I find one?

Geez, reading through 5 new pages while hung over is like going through a gauntlet of furry pink unicorns that have wings for arms and arms for wings! In other words, amusing but strange

Get used to it. This is how we hang.

New round of voting for the gun shop of the year. Sadly, they only want one vote, so lets get Blythes for hosting our last meet and shoot, ON VALENTINES' Day.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_indiana_gun_shop_of_the_year_2012_a.html

Ok. Voted for Plainfield.
    Ha ha.:laugh:

AZ... hum... I want to go to Montana.

http://youtu.be/od4fyADb9e8

Be careful. There are things in here that do not react well to bullets.

ditchmag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Wow, I got a lot more responses in my intro thread than I thought I would and it is closed now, so I thought I would jump in here. I'm up for any event our group is doing. I think I will be going to the next meet in Winamac. I'll have to sign up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Wow, I got a lot more responses in my intro thread than I thought I would and it is closed now, so I thought I would jump in here. I'm up for any event our group is doing. I think I will be going to the next meet in Winamac. I'll have to sign up.

Welcome to INGO, and our group usually has a lot going on, both meet and shoots, as well as just get togethers. Fun times.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @actaeon277

The kids have 'their' LEGO sets and I have mine. :nono: touching daddy's sets or you will have a 5 years old temper tantrum happening today who does NOT share. :p

As for a slave leia well the best place to find her is ComicCon in san degio, ca. Happens every year. Another place would be disney, fl during the annual star wars gathering. But the leais in san diego are better and 'easier' if you know what I mean. :whistle:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    @actaeon277

The kids have 'their' LEGO sets and I have mine. :nono: touching daddy's sets or you will have a 5 years old temper tantrum happening today who does NOT share. :p

As for a slave leia well the best place to find her is ComicCon in san degio, ca. Happens every year. Another place would be disney, fl during the annual star wars gathering. But the leais in san diego are better and 'easier' if you know what I mean. :whistle:

When you go to ComicCon, do you go with Sheldon,Leonard,Raj,Howard, and Penny ? What super hero do you go dressed as ? :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom