Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Anything is possible from T_Star...

Jedi, when are you going to CC over at the majestic ? I want to know when to keep a eye on the paper and watch the news...

July.... oh I can't wait for July... cause this weather sucks and my everything hurts....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anything is possible from T_Star...

Jedi, when are you going to CC over at the majestic ? I want to know when to keep a eye on the paper and watch the news...

July.... oh I can't wait for July... cause this weather sucks and my everything hurts....

Well GB I did go to the majestic today but never managed to get out of the car. :xmad: Was suppose to meet a friend for early dinner at the buffet at 4:30PM but alas between car trouble and a late start said friend never showed up. So I sat in the parking lot for about 45 minutes before we called it off.

So maybe later this or next week we will try again.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Yup the weather sucks for December .... we need the temps to drop and the snow to pile up :rockwoot:

I want to take the Snowcat out to roam the farmfields :patriot:
    5.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So I just got a $100 ticket in the mail from Comminois apparently I turned right on a no turn on red. They want $100 by 01/09/13. And if I don't respond by 01/09/13 I have a $100 fee on top of that. Wtf?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    This is exactly why I only go there when I have battle assembly with the army...and even then I have problems. And they wonder why I won't even take their toll road, I refuse to give that communist state a cent. I'm not paying this....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I just got a $100 ticket in the mail from Comminois apparently I turned right on a no turn on red. They want $100 by 01/09/13. And if I don't respond by 01/09/13 I have a $100 fee on top of that. Wtf?

why oh why do you drive in IL!!! :dunno:
    That state is strapped for cash and they have a zillion cameras for "traffic violations" for everything!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is exactly why I only go there when I have battle assembly with the army...and even then I have problems. And they wonder why I won't even take their toll road, I refuse to give that communist state a cent. I'm not paying this....
    You do realize that Indiana will suspend your license if you don't pay it?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Danstoguns, sorry to hear of your misfortune in the other side of the thin red line...

The only reason I'll go over there is for work and the clients that I service over there pay premium and have been informed that they are responsible for any fines I get while over there and for that fact my safety too... Otherwise I stay over here where it's safer....

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    You do realize that Indiana will suspend your license if you don't pay it?

Yea, Idk they aren't getting my money I'm calling them tomorrow. I don't want a suspended license but I don't want tk give Illinois a cent especially when I didn't even do it on purpose.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    in times like these.... i do not understand wasted ammunition... sure you can say your practicing, but you'll never be as good as you need to be when the time comes, you just have to go with it....

even if i still had my guns, I wouldn't expel a single round unless it was for defense purposes

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ctc, not shooting your guns is like having a beautiful wife, and mistress both wanting your "attention", and you're "saving it for later".
    That does not compute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom