Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Erm, I think Im suppose to post here. Im Joe, and I met my first INGO member a couple days ago, t_star, after briefly discussing her amazing bacon cupcakes. After talking she directed me to this forum and in particular this group. So, as a formal introduction I would like to say.. Hi.

Whatever. I am more concerned about the other girls you might use it on...I was thinking you'd be using it for air holes when you bury them. :p

Oh snap! Nah the holes has a long slit in it so it won't work for that.
    But if you wanna try we can try it. LOL
    Now quit being scary goth or u will scare away the new kid.
    Who btw has not said is he a thug or redneck.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oh snap! Nah the holes has a long slit in it so it won't work for that.
    But if you wanna try we can try it. LOL
    Now quit being scary goth or u will scare away the new kid.
    Who btw has not said is he a thug or redneck.

I don't think I want to dig a hole big enough for you. :p
    If anything will scare him away, it will be your penchant for pink & hello kitty!

Last edited:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Wow I didn't even see this thread before now!

My name is Dave and I'm a thug. New to shooting and to INGO. Nice to see there are so many folks nearby. Hope to meet some of you in the future.

:cheers:

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    Thanks for all the welcomes! First off, I hail from Castlewood.. about two blocks away from The Castle. So, unfortunately I live south of 30 but fortunately I am indeed a thug. I was at said "Club House" on thursday which is where that cupcake changed my life. I have heard of gun bunnies before, in fact I printed up a few shirts for it/them/etc.. so I have indirectly been exposed to this group previously. I have been told this group is active and cant wait to meet you all soon and hopefully participate in some of the shooting events associated with this particular gang of outlaws, bandits, and velociraptors. Im sure I have spoken to a few of you before too!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    ahem.... its.....rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    ahem.... its.....rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists

So..... no prehistoric reptiles of any sort?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks for all the welcomes! First off, I hail from Castlewood.. about two blocks away from The Castle. So, unfortunately I live south of 30 but fortunately I am indeed a thug. I was at said "Club House" on thursday which is where that cupcake changed my life. I have heard of gun bunnies before, in fact I printed up a few shirts for it/them/etc.. so I have indirectly been exposed to this group previously. I have been told this group is active and cant wait to meet you all soon and hopefully participate in some of the shooting events associated with this particular gang of outlaws, bandits, and velociraptors. Im sure I have spoken to a few of you before too!

So you live by hog haven ?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I will probably be at the NWI Clubhouse this evening with one of the dogs becasue my wife is having a bunch of ladies over for the evening.

Hey Bob, are you primarily at the Schererville location or do you float around?

Maybe an OC meet at CL or Merr some time? (Closer to my place)

I float between Marian Catholic High School (Chicago Heights, IL), Schererville (at the cigar lounge) and Lowell High School. Other than that, I don't get out much unless I'm with the family.

Marian Catholic's fencing season just ended, so I'm not there much.

Lowell's fencing season just started, so I am there a couple days a week, as well as at the Northwest Indiana Fencing Club in St John, where several of the Lowell and several of the Marian Catholic kids practice/train in fencing.

Typically I'm at the cigar lounge in Schererville Monday through Friday in the mornings and typically I leave there in the early afternoon (time varies by day); occasionally I'm there as late as 4:30, but more often I'm out by 2pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom