• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I was looking for the off switch, the tylenol, and the Scotch Chaser....
    picture.php

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why the heck did I watch these videos.

Cause work is so bbbbboooorrrrriiiiinnnnggggg :D

I made it 1:43 in that video and realized that was 1:43 of my life I JUST WASTED.

someone tell her to shut up, We dont care about her dog!

:laugh: Don't blame me I did not post the 1st video!

To realize how lucky you are to have a fine conversationalist at home. By that I mean your dog Ivy. She is far more intelligent than Jedi's new hottie.

Oh no she is not my girl! :nono:
    A little bit more digging into her youtube channel (via my phone) shows some of her favorite videos which are Chinese music videos. So that leads me to say she is NOT Japanese or is a mix of it.

Now that I'm on a PC if you go to her full profile on YouTube it says.

I'm Weylie.
    I'm Chinese and 1/4 Vietnamese. I speak cantonese & mandarin.
    5'4"
    Walmart is my favorite store.

---
    So I was right she is no my unicorn but a fake!
    :nono: no Chinese for me please. I already have a CrZaY friend that is 50% Chinese and 50% Vietnamese and let me tell you she is cccc...... :D

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well back home again in Indiana. I don't know why I think that I can still hang like I'm 21. Brain is a bit tired, but not hungover at least. The concert was good, but I was REALLY glad we got VIP tickets and didn't have to stand in the gen admission, Joe's way oversold this concert, probably 1.5x the people this time if not more. Funny that most the crowd only knew "Crazy Girl" and "Even If It Breaks Your Heart"....oh well.

Nwijoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Dirty D
    Erm, I think Im suppose to post here. Im Joe, and I met my first INGO member a couple days ago, t_star, after briefly discussing her amazing bacon cupcakes. After talking she directed me to this forum and in particular this group. So, as a formal introduction I would like to say.. Hi.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I love shows at Joe's.

I REALLY don't like going to country concerts anywhere near Chi. I saw Dierks at Joe's once and he played some Cash. The crowd thought it was new song. Ugh, fake country people that live in the city drive me crazy.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Erm, I think Im suppose to post here. Im Joe, and I met my first INGO member a couple days ago, t_star, after briefly discussing her amazing bacon cupcakes. After talking she directed me to this forum and in particular this group. So, as a formal introduction I would like to say.. Hi.

Hello Joe, my names Dan. Welcome to INGO

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Hello nwijoe, you need to go to the greetings and introductions to get started on the top of the home page to get on your way to the first 50 postings.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I love shows at Joe's.

I REALLY don't like going to country concerts anywhere near Chi. I saw Dierks at Joe's once and he played some Cash. The crowd thought it was new song. Ugh, fake country people that live in the city drive me crazy.

Did you see him outside Oct '11 with Eli Young Band and Jerrod Niemann? That was our first show there. My wife knew who EYB was, and has been listening to them for a few years. On our honeymoon we met one of their stage crew and his wife. Now we meet him at the concert anytime they are in town. Its a lot of fun, but like I said, Joe's is starting to oversell the place so they can keep big bands coming back.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Hi Joe.

The NWI Group tends to be pretty active with get togethers so many of us know each other on a personal level.

CIGARS, GUITARS & OPEN CARRY NIGHTS: We just had a get together at my cigar lounge in Schererville on Thursday night, we do that every couple of months. (cigar smoking is optional). If you read any chatter about "The Clubhouse" for trading guns, or meeting up, that would be referring to the cigar lounge. Here is a link to our LAST event => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...pit_stop_cigar_lounge_schererville_nw_in.html

WINAMAC NWI INGO GROUP MEET & SHOOTS: Spring, Summer and Fall we do group shoots out at Winamac. Its a bit of drive but they let us set up cooking stations, and we have a big pitch in meal. Everyone shares guns with everyone so you can try out all sorts of different guns, meet people, etc. There is an event scheduled for MARCH so can join us for that event. I probably will not make this event because I'm leaving for vacation a couple days later, but here is a link to the event => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...son_4_sun_24_mar_2013_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

BLYTHE'S VALPO NWI INGO PRIVATE RANGE NIGHTS: Blythe's VALPO store has hosted a couple evening shoots for our group, their store closes at 8pm and they re-open the doors about 10 minutes later and allow just the NWI INGO group to come in and use the range (free of charge). Here is a link to the last event they hosted, no announcement has been made for the next one => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...1-blythes_valentines_day_shoot_2_14_13_a.html

DNR/NWI INGO 'Youth Day' SHOOT: We are also looking for volunteers for our DNR/NWI INGO Youth Day Shoot. That event will happen Saturday June 15th. LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._2013_nwi_ingo_and_dnr_winamac_youth_day.html

Occasionally there will be other events. "lonehoosier" hosted a holster building party where we made Kydex holsters. He said he will probably be hosting another one of those in the late spring/early summer. Date to be determined. We've also had MEET & EAT events where we just get together for a random lunch/dinner somewhere casual. Its not uncommon for people to show up at The NWI INGO Clubhouse on Wednesdays and Thursdays, typically mid-day (11am to 3pm). Its very informal. Sometime just 1 or 2 people, sometimes up to a half dozen.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:welcome: 2 :ingo:

Purple text = sarcasm = making a joke don't take it serious.

The MOST important question is I see you are in LAKE COUNTY. :+1: but where in LAKE COUNT? Are you a thug or redneck?

Thugs live north of US-30 which *IS* the best place on earth. :D
    Rednecks live SOUTH of US-30 and I'm not sure why we tolerate them. :rolleyes:;)

Voting order BTW:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_general_post_part_2_a-2.html#post2850500

Now I see you are named Joe. We already have a Joe in our group so you I hope you are the replacement Joe we ordered since our 1st Joe is a very bad Joe who eats all our food. :D

Also how dare you look at the bacon cupcakes with a look of "hu" and then when you bit into it have this "OMG I can't believe it's not butter, this is the best thing since slice bread" look on your face. :rofl:

I hear all about it.
    :whistle:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hi Joe, I'm Bill. Where, pray tell, were you discussing T-Stars' famous bacon cupcakes?
    anyway, welcome to :ingo: from Hammond.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Howdy Joe, and welcome to INGO. As you learn more about the page, you will realize this is one of the more active threads with a lot of posting, some information. There is a lot of good info in the rest of INGO, so welcome to the page.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Firstly, I unfortunately had to witness for myself the idiocy of that asian girl. UGH! I didn't waste more then about 20 seconds total on both videos. :facepalm:

Glad you found your way here Joe! Welcome to :ingo:

I love shows at Joe's.

We love going to shows at Joe's as well. So far we've seen David Allen Coe, Brantley Gilbert, and, at my suggestion, Bret Michaels. All three were great shows, with Brantley being my favorite.

:ingo:

Purple text = sarcasm = making a joke don't take it serious.

The MOST important question is I see you are in LAKE COUNTY. :+1: but where in LAKE COUNT? Are you a thug or redneck?

Thugs live north of US-30 which *IS* the best place on earth. :D
    Rednecks live SOUTH of US-30 and I'm not sure why we tolerate them. :rolleyes:;)

Voting order BTW:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_general_post_part_2_a-2.html#post2850500

Now I see you are named Joe. We already have a Joe in our group so you I hope you are the replacement Joe we ordered since our 1st Joe is a very bad Joe who eats all our food. :D

Also how dare you look at the bacon cupcakes with a look of "hu" and then when you bit into it have this "OMG I can't believe it's not butter, this is the best thing since slice bread" look on your face. :rofl:

I hear all about it.
    :whistle:

I WILL report a suspicious bag on the train, Jedi. Especially with the knowledge I gained yesterday...that is probably one of the most concerning items you have in your "pack".

Hi Joe, I'm Bill. Where, pray tell, were you discussing T-Stars' famous bacon cupcakes?
    anyway, welcome to :ingo: from Hammond.
    I watched him take his first bite of the magic deliciousness at The Clubhouse. It was really rather amusing. First his face said "WTF is this? This can't be any good." Then he took that fateful bite, and I watched his face transform, and I heard him say "holy *#@!ing :poop:" and I had to go chat with him to see what he thought. Turns out he liked them, or was instantly afraid of the scary goth girl and said he did. :dunno: :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    @t-star that item is no longer in the bag so :p
    Besides that was item was just for you. :rofl:
    Now show me those wrists.

Whatever. I am more concerned about the other girls you might use it on...I was thinking you'd be using it for air holes when you bury them. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom