• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So downgrading to windows 7 has not been an easy task. All of the drovers were wiped except one usb port. And finding them hasn't been easy, HP doesn't feel my computer should have anythig less than Windows 8 so is pretending not to have drivers compatible for 7. It's taken all day but I have everything except my finger print reader which I'm working on now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So downgrading to windows 7 has not been an easy task. All of the drovers were wiped except one usb port. And finding them hasn't been easy, HP doesn't feel my computer should have anythig less than Windows 8 so is pretending not to have drivers compatible for 7. It's taken all day but I have everything except my finger print reader which I'm working on now.

That is what you get for going agaisnt the GODS and THE MAN! May the BSOD plauge fall upon your new machine soon. :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I bring a bunch of Popeyes to the clubhouse, there's no parking, I park in the snow. I walk in set up the chicken, look at the once packed lounge. And what do I see, 4 people left out of 10.

The food, my Sig P226 Elite stainless or myself scared everyone away. SMH
    They were probably just worried you ran into that guy again and he showed you how he carries his chicken.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    IMAG0383_zps0d5ccf98.jpg

What does it mean??

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Several days ago you slow poke. =P.
    However my reaction is meh... I have enough LEGO x-wings for me and my son. Don't need another one. What i would love to see is a ultimate collector at-at. Willing to pay $500 if they make it right!

Those Legos are getting pricey.
    Sure are!!! Plus the colors have chnaged and the faces and... ok don't get me strated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom