• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The murder of Chris Kyle makes me feel sick.

Who is mr. Kyle???

"Who is Chris Kyle?" Is this your house?

livingunderrock.jpg

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    BTW ... NWI MSG members ... check your email, please. I'm looking for a rifle. Need help. Thanks.

*this could involve a bacon reward

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I got an infraction....here's what happened. Guy posts 2 guns for.trade, in the post says he will take cash +trade but has no idea how much cash. Post is 2 weeks old. I ask if hes positive he doent have a cash number he can think of so I can figure out a trade because I'm 100% willing to buy just need to know what he wants. My infraction was for discussing cash when it was in a wtt thread...but the guy talked about cash first. I understand it was some what breaking rhe rules (I did read them before I dis my first post on INGO) I just figured since the OP mentioned cash I could too. Thoughts?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got an infraction....here's what happened. Guy posts 2 guns for.trade, in the post says he will take cash +trade but has no idea how much cash. Post is 2 weeks old. I ask if hes positive he doent have a cash number he can think of so I can figure out a trade because I'm 100% willing to buy just need to know what he wants. My infraction was for discussing cash when it was in a wtt thread...but the guy talked about cash first. I understand it was some what breaking rhe rules (I did read them before I dis my first post on INGO) I just figured since the OP mentioned cash I could too. Thoughts?

I got an infraction for a couple WTT threads too. My sin was offering $1 plus a declawed trained hamster and a toilet paper tube.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Did you PM or post?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got an infraction for a couple WTT threads too. My sin was offering $1 plus a declawed trained hamster and a toilet paper tube.

I couldn't help myself. It was in some of those threads for the $800 Kel Tecs and $2500 WASRs.

While I did get a dingleberry added to my "permanent record" I also got a mod laughing and agreeing with me that my offer was just as reasonable as the asking prices.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I would say 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. and don't come at lunch time.

Went at 11am no line. Show id, sign a paper and that was that.
    Last time when Ifirst bought the house I recall having to go to 2 places to file for homestead and mortage exemption. Guess when you refi u just need to file the mortage excemptipn again with the new loan info. :dunno:

"Who is Chris Kyle?" Is this your house?

livingunderrock.jpg
    U r jelouses my house can take a direct hit and still make it. :p
    Btw until this past week I still did not know who this guy was.

I thought the greatest sniper was some guy from back in the 'nam era who had a ton of confirmed kills. So did this guy surpas him? Or did he have a longest shoot? I think the brisith hold that title right?

:faint:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone want 3 medium size pumpkins which are from OCT 2012 to shoot at? I would not eat them anymore, no signs of rot or mold but still.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, what happened to your search foo?
    Carlos Hathcock used to hold the record.
    Chris Kyle has it at present, for number of confirmed kill.
    Hathcock was in a jungle/rural environment, often outside the area of support.
    Kyle was in an urban environment, with support forces often nearby.
    It allows a different amount of kills.

Chris Kyle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carlos Hathcock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Longest recorded sniper kills - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks yes it was Hathcock who I was thinking of.
    Neither of them compare to the all time sniper
    Simo Häyhä - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

& what makes that guy even more impressive is he used just iron sights unlike all our boys and everyone else with their optics.

Just like our current US swimmer Phylps (??sp??) who is the fatest when he uses his sci-fi spedos unlike our 70's american swimmer who swam all hairy with swim trunks. But that is thetopic of a different story.

Still what a shame. That guy leaves a family behind. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom