Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Good to hear you both are ok.
    Do you guys need an errand run or anything? Food?

Like I said in reply to WD. Thanks for th offer. I just had a cortisone injection in my ankle. MIT felt like they were stabbing me with a pitchfork, but other than some soreness I'm ok. I am just walking a bit gingerly right now. As for food we are in good shape there. We took care of just about everything we could beforehand. Thanks though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Pink-striped-suit-by-Duchamp-W-FM11.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @lone if you are talking about the debate then it's because you are this...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3mmI4Ql2c[/ame]

:rofl:
    I'm not bothering with them at all!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Hu? We all know the ship is sinking, why are you stopping to hear the band play, even if it is a lovely tune? Move it f00l!!! MOVE it! You have to prep!

I do agree with you that the ship is sinking and that you should invest in your self but if we can bail out the water and keep it afloat so my/your family/friends can get off the ship without drowning.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I do agree with you that the ship is sinking and that you should invest in your self but if we can bail out the water and keep it afloat so my/your family/friends can get off the ship without drowning.

It's too late for that. The numbers (ie. Financial debt) don't lie. We know, the rest of the world knows it, but nobody wants to admit it. We are not going to drown but its a llllloooonnnnggggg way to swim and not all of us are gonna make it.

But enough of that crazy talk take that to the politival thread this is the happy, happy joy I HATE GLOCKS and love pink thread. Combat wilson!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

I think what we have is a cliff. What we don't know is how far down we will fall.

Under Obama I see a full collapse, no different than what happened when the Soviet Union (CCCP)/East Bloc collapsed.

Under Romney I suspect that we will see this nation fall, but if he does unshackle the small businesses, then the fall won't be a full collapse, it will be a huge stumble, skinned knee, twisted ankle, maybe a broken leg, but with the ability to get back up.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's too late for that. The numbers (ie. Financial debt) don't lie. We know, the rest of the world knows it, but nobody wants to admit it. We are not going to drown but its a llllloooonnnnggggg way to swim and not all of us are gonna make it.

But enough of that crazy talk take that to the politival thread this is the happy, happy joy I HATE GLOCKS and love pink thread. Combat wilson!!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I don't know about your family/friends but most of mine will drown.

Jedi loves iPhones
    33A5C8C5-2ECF-4469-8BD3-6E30E3A5C507-2148-000002BD016FA75C.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Lone, I couldn't watch that debate for very long... it made me go down and reload 308 and a thousand more 9mm... I get that way when I watch a couple crooks talk about how thier gonna help me... Two sides of the same coin, don't even want to sit and watch it all happen eating pop corn... Oh well.... don't let it get you down, it's gonna happen regardless, but didn't you hear those guys... were gonna be alright... hhhmmmmm....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom