• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, I like the overwatch idea, but that would probably be mis-read as premeditated in some way... I think the best idea is to put some type of blast shields across all access points and have them lock once the alarm has gone off... keeping the lttle rascals inside safe and sound for the police to pick up later...

GOW, good to here you and Lady Ghost are good.... Did you check for left over surgical tools yet ?

Good luck and hoping for a speedy recovery...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Only a couple months from last time? What they're doing is stealing when they run out, it's cheaper that way. I think the 1101 needs some bear traps strategically located throught the shop. Good thing they're not cigar smokers.

Thieves make me :xmad: wish someone would've been around to :draw: on them, or better yet to :ar15: them. Would make the world a better place. Just my :twocents:.

Well the laminated glass did a darn good job. So then the crooks broke the door frame!!!

I'm looking at putting in a metal gate that can retract off to the side to eliminate this bull**** forever. I'm getting sick and tired of dealing with the insurance company!!!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well the laminated glass did a darn good job. So then the crooks broke the door frame!!!

I'm looking at putting in a metal gate that can retract off to the side to eliminate this bull**** forever. I'm getting sick and tired of dealing with the insurance company!!!

Or you could lay big sheets of mouse glue traps behind the counter at closing then remove them at opening... That would be epic, thieves trapped like rats rolling around the floor wrapped in glue traps.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    On to brighter news, I have 4 new Facebook friends, :rockwoot:

Or you could lay big sheets of mouse glue traps behind the counter at closing then remove them at opening... That would be epic, thieves trapped like rats rolling around the floor wrapped in glue traps.

But they are good boys who would do no one any harm. That would be a cruel punishment and they could hurt their delicate skins don't you know. :n00b:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Speaking of trouble, my printers down, doh. And work just told me I need to print off a medical status report for my doctor to fill out and fax off to them. Any places that I can print something off my laptop around.

I have to maneuver through several of the railroads eportal to get to the form, then print it out, then fill out my section of the form, then drop it off at the doctor and have them fax it to the railroad. All because I'm off more then 7 days.

Man it would really suck doing all this running around while the world is spinning, wait, my world is spinning, this sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom