Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Two questions ...

@TS4 ... How close will we be to those steel plates in your class?

@ Sadclownwp ... Could you PM me/us a price for frangible ammunition (case and box price)? I prefer Winchester but I'll consider whatever you have .... 5.56 NATO and 9 mm. Thanks.

Pistol:11-100
    Rifle:50-?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TS4, 11 feet or yards.... either way, might want to bring the body armor, Kevlar helmet, balistic goggles, and shin/knee guards.... hahaha....

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'll just leave this here......

5x4z58noij.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm feeling pretty good right now. The walls and floors have slowed down. Thank god for auto correct. The combination of Valium and Antivert is pretty good stuff. Not sure if I should scratch my watch or wind my butt right now... But I'm feeling good.

What are you testing for ctc on the up?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dangit you Lowendgenerator... I really wanted to go to that, but not enough cash to make the trip... Missed the last 3 now... Maybe in the spring...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    'ffen burglars hit the Cigar Lounge again. The laminated glass did its job, it held in one big shattered piece to prevent entry, so they busted the door frame and pulled the glass back enough to slip between the glass and the door frame.

Police got there and a spirited pursuit ensued. Straight west on US 30 to Ford Heights, then north on 394 where they lost them (speed got too high to safely follow). Got plate # and vehicle description, put out an APB, etc etc etc.

We now have a temporary double panel wood front door.

Funny thing is that only MENTHOL cigarettes were stolen. Funny also that the misguided gangsta youths of the african ethnic persuasion are the largest consumers of MENTHOL cigarettes. Even funnier, they took the Newports and Kool MENTHOLS but they left the Marlboro Menthol cigarettes so I'm just betting that these were not south county white kids because generally speaking white people smoke Marlboro varieties. Rather more likely the thieves hail from 'da Heights' or 'da sout side' or 'Havvy' or one of those places that are overrun with the criminal element.

Did I mention the next official OPEN CARRY EVENT at the 1101 Cigar Lounge is going to be November 15? Maybe we need to have some 1am open carry nights . . . just for fun?!?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Good luck GOW...

Melensdad, I'd say Dobie or Pit Bull but .... mayby a drone.. with a MAC attack... ya that would be .... well.... OK maybe not....

If we hang out there they just won't pick that time to try to come in... sorry to hear of your local issue... Good luck also...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LadyGhost and I are at the hospital for her knee replacement surgery and my surgical procedure. Gonna be a loooong day.....

Greg, are you getting that penis implant so you can feel like a man again :dunno: :popcorn:

Best wishes to Michele on her new knee!!!

Melensdad, I'd say Dobie or Pit Bull but .... mayby a drone....

I think the drone would be good, it could take out their car too :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom