Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    GUYS! GUYS!!! Jedi is indeed ill!!!
    I saw him today on my new train, and he didn't have his [strike]rapekit[/strike]backpack!!!
    This, on top of thinking about giving GLOCK another chance...

:runaway::runaway::runaway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GUYS! GUYS!!! Jedi is indeed ill!!!
    I saw him today on my new train, and he didn't have his [strike]rapekit[/strike]backpack!!!
    This, on top of thinking about giving GLOCK another chance...

:runaway::runaway::runaway:

Next thing you might hear is Jedi is going buy a house in St. John. :puke:
    Then you know the world is upside down and we all woke up in the twilight zone.

BTW guess what you guys did not have today?
    Yup a t_star bacon cupcake!!! It was :drool:!!!!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Next thing you might hear is Jedi is going buy a house in St. John. :puke:

I'll be taking a peek out the window at the sky. Looking for the asteroid. Maybe check the calendar and see if it's Dec 21, 2012.

On the other hand, I might call an ambulance for your head injury.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So on the Oct M&S thread, there was a discussion about renaming Jedi if he goes to the Glock Side. I didn't want to threadjack the m&s thread. So my question is...

How good is the force, if the great Jedi Council couldn't detect the evilness of Senator Palpatine???
    I mean, they were in the SAME ROOM.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So on the Oct M&S thread, there was a discussion about renaming Jedi if he goes to the Glock Side. I didn't want to threadjack the m&s thread. So my question is...

How good is the force, if the great Jedi Council couldn't detect the evilness of Senator Palpatine???
    I mean, they were in the SAME ROOM.

Oh come now Jedi won't be touching those GLOCK. Recall who was there for a little while who was OC a PINK 1911. I suspect that might be who returns to try those GLOCKs.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Abphotos, welcome to the group... from another photog...

I don't like the Glock because of it's design... and it is a personal thing...

That and a friend of mine had one blow up in his hands... Glock of course blamed the ammo he was running and technically they were right as it was in 40 cal and the caliber is flawed by design... but that is another conversation...

Jedi's talking in third person again... all that time in Chicago must be getting to him...

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I know that feel. I had a G23 disintegrate in my hands about 10 years ago. Took me a few years to get behind a gun again. I'm just glad I walked away with all my digits. I won't shoot Glocks in 40 to this day.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's really the 40 cal all together... they raced a new caliber out to replace thier new 10mm caliber without putting all the time into the design...

When the 40 is loaded with the bullet weights mean't for the 10 mm it doesn't have much room for over pressure if the bullet sets back a wee bit...

The 45acp, 9mm, and 38spcl can be all the way in the case and still not produce the same pressure problems that the little 40 will do... it would also help to put a cannelure on the dang bullets... but I guess I don't have a engineering degree and they won't listen to me...

That chamber came a part in 3 pieces plus some on him...

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I agree. I just got rid of my PPS in .40, went back to the Shield in 9mm. If I want a larger caliber, I'll get an XDs or 3" 1911.

The only attractive thing about the .40 caliber was that there's usually a few thousand cases in the gravel at JP, just waiting to be picked up.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Agreed on the availability of 40 cal brass.... I'd like to figure out how to turn those into 357 sig cases... hhhmmmmmm...

The only reason for me looking for a Beretta 96 slide and mags for my 92FS... not for the 40 caliber...

but I'm a 35 caliber nut...

9mm, 38spcl., 357 mag, 357 maximum, 35 Whelen... and looking for a 35 Remington currently... the 35's are just cool... a 357 sig would be nice... thinking a 38 Super sometime in the future to reset up my 1911A1's so thier on the 35 band wagon too....

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    35 you say? I'll have to do some homework, I've never heard of em. I briefly, (very briefly, as in 9 hours) owned a 357 sig, but I wasn't ready to plunk down for new dies, so I let her go. Factory rounds were WAY too expensive.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So today I finished my AK. the last parts I had to add to it was a Magpul AFG II and a Spikes Dynacomp 47 Muzzle brake.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Abphotos, welcome to the group... from another photog...

I don't like the Glock because of it's design... and it is a personal thing...

That and a friend of mine had one blow up in his hands... Glock of course blamed the ammo he was running and technically they were right as it was in 40 cal and the caliber is flawed by design... but that is another conversation...

Jedi's talking in third person again... all that time in Chicago must be getting to him...

It's really the 40 cal all together... they raced a new caliber out to replace thier new 10mm caliber without putting all the time into the design...

When the 40 is loaded with the bullet weights mean't for the 10 mm it doesn't have much room for over pressure if the bullet sets back a wee bit...

The 45acp, 9mm, and 38spcl can be all the way in the case and still not produce the same pressure problems that the little 40 will do... it would also help to put a cannelure on the dang bullets... but I guess I don't have a engineering degree and they won't listen to me...

That chamber came a part in 3 pieces plus some on him...

I agree. I just got rid of my PPS in .40, went back to the Shield in 9mm. If I want a larger caliber, I'll get an XDs or 3" 1911.

The only attractive thing about the .40 caliber was that there's usually a few thousand cases in the gravel at JP, just waiting to be picked up.

Now I don't feel so lonely. I thought I was the only one that didn't like .40.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Here she is all done. I named her Banshee.

DSCF7037.jpg

DSCF7036.jpg

DSCF7038-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom