Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Theres some other stuff there too...

Lone don't get too worried until you see a sky like in Red Dawn with all the parachutes dropping....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Theres some other stuff there too...

Lone don't get too worried until you see a sky like in Red Dawn with all the parachutes dropping....

800px-Mass_drop_paratroopers_Bright_Star_1981.jpg

sorry GB but can't find a clip of the 1984 RD movie on youtube with the drop.
    F**** youtube now is full of the 2012 version of the movie.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thats alright I seen both versions of the movie and the first one was more realistic, less computer generated parts... They were both fine according to the story line, although the first one was better delivered, the second was more action in your face type of thing...

But when you see that it's time to breakout the belt fed and ariel mount and go to town baby.... I mean....

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Oh let it be ts4, the world ends in under 7 days. :D
    It might get worse as some really believe the world is going to end junk.
    You are NOT going to change anyone's mind on the subject BTW.

I already have a few times.

That defeatist mentality will get you nowhere!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You guys haven't got your seat on the space shuttle yet....

Geeze... I hate surviving with strangers...

TNS4, it's getting hot and heavy on Fight Book today....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I would highly recommend that we become familiar with the arguments presented in this article and that each of us formulate our own talking points. We will need them in the coming days and weeks. I fear that this is The Incident that all the gun grabbers have been waiting for since the AWB expired. Anyone read Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Matthew Bracken? Does the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste" ring a bell?

Jedi, I love you man but you are dead wrong. We can't shy away from this fight. Each of us [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] must be ready to make a reasoned argument in defense of our Liberty. The bodies aren't even cold in Connecticut and we can already hear the gun control drum beating in legislative halls and The White House.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll be in the Keys for the end of the world then.

I'll see everyone around Christmas.

In fact, I'll bet you $50 that the world doesn't end Jedi.

TurnandShoot4, off course, the world is NOT going to end in 7 days. The 12-21-2012 date is just a date. Assuming it's the day the current Mayan long calendar ends (Some issues with how we currently track time vs how they did vs how we "transfer" their calendar to ours). It's just that. The mayan's had many long calendars. The "current" one which ends on 12-21-2012 was the 13th long calendar for them. They did have a 14th, 15th, 16th, etc.. I'm not sure how far up they went with them.

In any case the next major Mayan date is on October 13, 4772 when their calendars reach Long Count 1.0.0.0.0.0. The 12-21-2012 date is actually the Long Count 13.0.0.0.0 (note 5 numbers here where as the 4772 date it's 6 numbers).

In Mayan culture the end of a long calendar was a time for celebration as the "god" which was associated with that long calendar his/her time had come to pass and a new "god" (from their list) was set to come and thus they were to worship.

It's been us (the west) that made up all the hype of the end of the world. :D It's a fund count down but don't expect the world to end.

I would highly recommend that we become familiar with the arguments presented in this article and that each of us formulate our own talking points. We will need them in the coming days and weeks. I fear that this is The Incident that all the gun grabbers have been waiting for since the AWB expired. Anyone read Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Matthew Bracken? Does the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste" ring a bell?

Jedi, I love you man but you are dead wrong. We can't shy away from this fight. Each of us [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] must be ready to make a reasoned argument in defense of our Liberty. The bodies aren't even cold in Connecticut and we can already hear the gun control drum beating in legislative halls and The White House.

Sorry WD count me out right now. I have lost fail in my countrymen. It might be the cold that still has me down but meh...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom