• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Have you ever seen a slidefire stock? I'm not really sure of where a regular sling attachment would go. It doesn't seem like they were originally designed to take one. So I'm assuming thats why it had to be ordered.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Ok, idk what ill do lol back to square one. I really just want to know if there is a list of people that will be called or not. I don't think it was expensive pretty sure I paid like $25 or so. Idk not too worried about it was just curious. Like I said slug attachment talk, then remembered you worked at blythes so you can see where the light bulb turned on.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    it is actually easy when you run your rifle left handed and your pistol right handed. when I transition, I can slide the rifle behind me with my left hand as I draw my pistol with my right. It is actually a very smooth process.

That makes even less sense.

Your support hand should bring the rifle down, which would bring it to your pistol side. You would then have to reach around the rifle and draw the pistol.

Unless you are ditching the rifle with hand on pistol grip, which would make even less sense than the above version. Especially if the sling has any tension at all.

That does it, we need to do this and see which is faster.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Tomorrow I'm going to do a trial run of a new Santa beard. It's a glue on version with a separate glue on mustache. Just came in today, so I'm going to hit the town with a gray beard and mustache tomorrow if all goes well.

I'm going to glue it on before heading out tomorrow for my usual stop at the club house to see how we'll it stays on, how natural it looks and to get public opinions as to which beard is better on Santa.

That's all I have for tonight, good night all.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Tomorrow I'm going to do a trial run of a new Santa beard. It's a glue on version with a separate glue on mustache. Just came in today, so I'm going to hit the town with a gray beard and mustache tomorrow if all goes well.

I'm going to glue it on before heading out tomorrow for my usual stop at the club house to see how we'll it stays on, how natural it looks and to get public opinions as to which beard is better on Santa.

Be sure to have children pull on it, see if it stays on, or, how bad it hurts when they rip it off. :D

Wish I could see it, though...unfortunately work has been stealing my soul these past couple weeks. :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I assume you mean IF you wake up and get out of bed. :D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm awake.... Didn't see that one coming, did you?

Looks like I'll be getting to the 1101 around 10/1030. Possibly with a gray beard and mustache. Depends on how it looks and feels before leaving the house. May have to find a hat, walking around Alsip nursery with dark hair and a gray beard probably won't look right.

Time to get ready. :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well.... gotta computer down, so maybe stop in later today...

I'm thinking there are too many carbs in the strudel though... I'll just bring some carb free, caffiene enhanced coffee with me though... if this one isn't too screwed up...

PS: Windows 8 sucks...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why.... Does that somehow seem strangely incongruous , Stop by for a cigar.... And Strudel? Hmm.... Maybe it's GRAPE strudel....

Clearly your grape flavored Blunts have stunted your social cigar skills. At the NWI INGO Clubhouse we have all sorts of fun social activities that range from having dirty strangers stuff Andy's gun down his pants to scratch an itch to fish fries, turkey dinners, and occasionally the odd ceiling dent from a mishandled 1911. So freshly delivered homemade strudel is no more incongruent than our other activities. But grape flavored, brown paper wrapped, "tobacco" used to treat glocoma, well that is something the more learned lawyers might do, but us regular folks, we like tobacco in our cigars!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ok, idk what ill do lol back to square one. I really just want to know if there is a list of people that will be called or not. I don't think it was expensive pretty sure I paid like $25 or so. Idk not too worried about it was just curious. Like I said slug attachment talk, then remembered you worked at blythes so you can see where the light bulb turned on.

I'm on the phone with Slide Fire right now waiting to speak the account manager, I'll get this solved for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom