• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So, at work today I'm outside smoking and making small talk. I ask someone from our IT dept about a guy Sanjay(not sure how to spell his name). I haven't seen him in a while and while we don't talk often and aren't "friends" we're co workers. And I'm told "He's finally home recovering." So I say "I didn't know he was sick, how's he doing?"

To which the reply I receive is "He's not sick, did you here about that guy that got stabbed and robbed at the EC train station, it was him, he was the victim."

Me "No way, wow, is he ok? Do you know what happened?"

Them " he went to pick up his wife and kid, but had to use the restroom, then he was knifed and robbed."

Me "Wow, gotta get back to work, Amtrak should be calling me in 2 minutes, keep me posted."

Them "ok will do, cya."

Anyway, that's all I got for today. Crazy though... Small world it is, nice guy too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :wow: small world indeed. So is he an I'LL resident?
    Over on the hammond times website the debate was raging that he was an IN resident with I'LL plates and should of been carrying.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    You know I'm not sure if he's an ill or IN resident. But I believe he was driving home from work in IL to pick up his wife and daughter at a IN train station to take them home, I'm assuming he's an IN resident. But I don't know, he may also have a company vehicle... Not sure, ill try to find out more from him when he gets back to work. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Die in a fire Rock River Arms!!!!

I sent my RRA upper out because they overtightened everything and nothing could be taken off. So, I send them a note saying that I want everything taken off the upper from the flash hider to the stripped upper. 3 weeks later my Upper comes back, they took everything off except the barrel and the barrel nut, which is still to tight to be removed. Now I gotta send it back again, burn in hell Rock River, I will never sell another of your guns.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Does anyone here have a Ruger SR9c or SR40c? Silver is looking at possibly getting one, and would like to shoot it first before committing to buying one, or getting another one. She has already fired a couple pistols, but wants to see how this one is before she gets one. Thanks

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Does anyone here have a Ruger SR9c or SR40c? Silver is looking at possibly getting one, and would like to shoot it first before committing to buying one, or getting another one. She has already fired a couple pistols, but wants to see how this one is before she gets one. Thanks

LadyGhost has the full size SR40 she can try if you want. Not quite the same thing, but close.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Ghost I got sidetrack this afternoon. I'm drive till 4:00 am if you want to call me. If not I will call you in the afternoon.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

I've been looking to shoot one of those for the past 3 or 4 meet and shoots.

I fell in love with the gun just coonfingering it at the gun store but never fired one yet.

Everyone down here is so concerned with concealability but that's not my primary concern since I will be OC/lazy CC 99% of the time, so the 'C' model will not be my choice. I want the full size for the barrel length, pointability and shot count tbh.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Die in a fire Rock River Arms!!!!

I sent my RRA upper out because they overtightened everything and nothing could be taken off. So, I send them a note saying that I want everything taken off the upper from the flash hider to the stripped upper. 3 weeks later my Upper comes back, they took everything off except the barrel and the barrel nut, which is still to tight to be removed. Now I gotta send it back again, burn in hell Rock River, I will never sell another of your guns.

Aww... Does someone need a hug??? My my :D

(Btw you sold me the RRA and... I love it.... Jus sayin....)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Does it concern anyone else that the volunteer firefighter's catch phrase is "Die in a fire!"?

:):

Was in the fire service and was a chief and if I heard this from one of my people, a long time out is due and no matches in the station or on scene. Be careful what you say or wish for. Could put your name on a short list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom