• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Holy crap! I went to the mall (had to return stuff) lazy CC and no one called a WwAG on me!

I also had my "train face" (ask jedi about it) on, so it's possible people felt it was in their best interest not to mess with me. :dunno: :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No fencing scholarship for Melen. About 1/2 the colleges she is considering have a fencing team, most of the rest have fencing clubs. She picked schools based on edumakayshun, not on sports. She's really not serious enough of a fencer to compete at top levels.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @ CTC ... You wouldn't want to swing by the CP show and haggle on my behalf ... would you? :D

BTW ... didn't know there was a show at the Patrician today.

The CP show was the busiest I've seen it in a while as far as vendors and visitors. Pretty packed. There also seemed to be a higher percentage of non-firearm vendors/items ... or so it seemed. I didn't see the "regular guy" at the check-in table. The "No Loaded Firearms" signs were posted everywhere but not a single soul asked or checked.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I am just about done with my "weekend" project that took me all bloody week. Changing the ball joints on my car. Well, guess what, it took me from thursday to now to barely get one side changed.

I hate Chicago winters for putting salt on the bloody roads. And the person who torqued everything to buggery last time. And for the person who put the last ball joint on wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom