Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    *sigh ... I wish I had boobs. :rolleyes:

Anyway ...

For the computer gurus ... any thoughts on this: TouchCopy ??

I need to reverse synch my IPod to my computer. I haven't messed with my ITunes/IPod since my epic computer crashes a month ago. I was wondering if this is the best route. I have all my music on a back-up hard drive but I would like to preserve my playlists.

Sorry iPod = apple = jedi :nono:. If you cannot find an answer I can see if my dead 2 me little sis can help you since she is an apple fan and knows about that stuff.

What Napalm is buying Jedi for Christmas:

qslf8o.jpg

Silly M. Vader will use the force to ensure you don't hit him. Or in the case of acteon he will just shoot someone else's target. :whistle:

Don't do it. There aren't enough of us already.
    I'm finally FB free!!!! :rockwoot: I deleted my account 16 days ago and FB said that effect 01 dec 2012 that my account would be deleted.

Fb = gets u in trouble
    Dansgotguns DO IT!!!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I was at badlands, unloaded my quad, tailgate still down, ramps in the bed. Waiting on a few people whent his Dodge pulls up with a jeep on trailer.... 2 feet from my tail gate...

I hop out.... "HEY, so what, Im supposed to move MY truck to load my quad up now?!?!?!"

the ghey "oh, yea sorry"

common sense..... something every jeep crowd lacks...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :whistle:
    This might be NSFW. I'm not sure if lone was mumbling curse words or not. ;)
    [ame="http://youtu.be/s7cnnfFsoR0"]http://youtu.be/s7cnnfFsoR0[/ame]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thinking about deleting Facebook, tired of arguing with stupid people over guns, politics etc.

Why argue?
    One of my friends posts all the stuff for anti-tea party, pro-dem stuff, people that have more than him are evil, the Affordable Care Act will save us..... stuff all the time.
    Then, he posts that the govt is too big, and in our lives too much.

I just don't comment.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way Jedi, that dance has people from the Legion asking if you're "all right"?
    I guess we don't have too many guys prancing around other guys there.

Apparantly, most people there also haven't noticed me carrying before. Its gotta be the worst secret ever. But someone musta noticed the model 19 last night. I think it was just one guys wife. So I guess I'll wait for someone to say something.

Gee, only 15 more hours of work to go.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    what they had not heard of the gungam song? Who does not know about the song? The offival video and the guy dance arouund other guy I'll give them since its not the most popular video of the 2 he has.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yes, believe that it was me this morning there. We were getting some gas and coffee for the family before running around all day.

I will probably be busy out my mind the next couple days, as I have been the last couple days. Looking forward to seeing those coming to the wedding, thanks everyone.

If you saw a white semi with a 36 ft pup trailer driving in around back, that was me. Lol

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    :whistle:
    This might be NSFW. I'm not sure if lone was mumbling curse words or not. ;)
    http://youtu.be/s7cnnfFsoR0

AWESOME. Silver and I are still laughing about that. Did you get the video of Actaeon and Jedi doing the "Goat" dance? Was hoping to see that one on here as well. I am glad you guys were all able to make it, and hope that everyone had a great time. We were both happy everyone was able to make it, and still have some left overs. Although, we did give some to the Legion for the Bears game earlier, I am sure we can still find some in case anyone is wondering. Or anyone need some information on it, let me know, be glad to help out.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Got a date with a female* ex-Marine(sorry,retired) on Saturday, what am I getting myself into? Lol

*Yes, I did have to clarify considering who I'm talking to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom