• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    agree with the no illanoy thing, does meyer's castle still do the brazilian steakhouse thing? never tried it but heard from many people it was fantastic. south of 30 too! :D

Several guys at the cigar lounge have been to Myers Castle. By a 3-to-1 margin they come back with 'poor' reviews. Food is 'average' and the price to quality ratio makes it a poor value. But the 1 out of 3 who like it seem to love it. Funny thing is that 2 guys went together with their wives. One came in and hated it. Then the other guy came in and told me he loved it. 2 guys, sitting at the same dinner table, eating the same food. One loved it and one hated it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face..............................................:n00b::n00b:

ARGHHHHHHH .... I thought he was talking about his face until you opened your mouth!!!

Thanks a lot, buddy! :laugh:

Let me see .... hmmmm. Where's the brain bleach?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face,please let him be talking about his face, please let him be talking about his face..............................................:n00b::n00b:

WTF did you go THERE for?

Pass the eye bleach please :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Yes you f00l!!! Typically beginning the day of Thanksgiving I quit saving until around FEB of the next year. However due to a wedding tomorrow I shaved so I did not look bad.

I plan on shaving again tonight so I'm baby bottom smooth on the face for tomorrow and in honor of "you people" I'll see what else I can shave. :laugh:

Well I take that back! Actually this is NOT really windows 8 fault. The UEFI is actually the replacement of BIOS and it's long been overdue
    Unified Extensible Firmware Interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it's a royal pain to get to it via Windows 8 and right now I still have not been able to boot into the laptop via Knoppix! But suspect that it's a LINUX issue and my hardware and not really WIN8. I think I'm trying to run a 32bit system on an 64bit machine. Need to go read up a try a few more things. For the time being I'm just getting furstrated.

ARGHHHHHHH .... I thought he was talking about his face until you opened your mouth!!!

Thanks a lot, buddy! :laugh:

Let me see .... hmmmm. Where's the brain bleach?

WTF did you go THERE for?

Pass the eye bleach please :(

That some nice eye bleach

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    AH F** ME!!!!!!!!!!
    OK it's not a Windows 8 issue but a F**** Microsoft issue!!!
    Adventures in Microsoft UEFI Signing | James Bottomley's random Pages

UEFI is a product/brain child of Intel and MS requires signatures for anyone (real developers/other OS) that try to load on an machine that has Windows VISTA/7/8 and UEFI.

The linux foundation is still trying to get it's signature certificate from MS. They have paid the fee, got their ATTYs to review the contracts and submitted all the work but it looks like MS is still holding on to the ball on their end.

So no cert from MS to Linux = no linux distro that will be able to boot on a machine that uses UEFI and has/had Windows 8 on it. :xmad:

So I'm not going crazy then! :rockwoot:
    Which brings me to my other problem. I download a freeware image software to make an image of the machine once I have it setup the way I want it. It said it works with Win8 but now I wonder if it really does. Yes it installed but it made a bootable CD/DVD and I suspect that since it's a freeware app they don't have a certified signature. So that may be why I can't boot from that DVD either. :faint:

Might have to pay for True Image. :xmad:
    Or say F***** it just have no image and reinstall my software on the machine. It's not that much anyways. GGGGGGRRRR

Jedi, what is the point of switching to Win8 unless you already have a touch screen? Seems to me that a touch screen is almost required to utilize 8 to any reasonable extent. Am I wrong?

I did not switch to Win8. The primary laptop that is used in this house was an old IBM running Win XP. That laptop was bought used at a pawn shop 5 years ago and it was already 3 years old when we got it. So I replaced it this year with a faster running model. It just so happens that the new laptop comes with Windows 8.

hmmmm, does this mean we'll be attending the same wedding?

Maybe.... I'll let you look at my clean shave if you want. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well I'm calling it a night. Did not image the machine and not willing to spend $30 for the image software. F! that! I got the recovery disc. Worse case I just have to reinstall 7 programs. Nite all!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Minor rant:

Why can't "photographers" fill the gosh darned frame?

Why do I need pictures of asses and elbows?

These things kill me, and the quality of pictures. Ugh.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Turnandshot4 I'm looking at New Magpul MS3 Sling MAG506 - BLK Black Single Quick Detach QD On eday and the prices are all over the place. Are there a lot of knockoffs. What is a good price?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom