Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What is your schedule next week

ummm get back to me on that later, I didn't get any days off this week, next week is not looking good either, lol

Not that they made me work, I volunteered. One of the guys it out for awhile, so we are all picking up slack.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    What are we talking about here?

I handed my camera off at the training day for pics.

The pics I received are less than stellar.

Looking down at subject makes them look small. You almost can't even see what is going on here.
    DSC_0999.jpg

Good angle, any further and the face would've been behind the wood. 40% of the picture isn't the subject.
    DSC_0951.jpg

Again, most of the picture is ground/sky. This should not be a vertical pic. That and there are two guns down at the same time.:dunno:
    DSC_0900.jpg

So much GROUND! If a pic is taken at this angle at LEAST get the targets in it.
    DSC_0070.jpg

I got ahold of the camera for one round of the talking guns drill. I always try to ask, "What am I trying to show with this pic?"

Up close, action shot, and able to diagnose something from the pic. He looks to be keeping an eye on the charging handle to verify it is going into battery and he didn't put his saftey on during a mag change.
    DSC_0174.jpg

A little artsy fartsy here but when paired with the other pics, it is USABLE.
    DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

:ranton:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Turnandshot4 I'm looking at New Magpul MS3 Sling MAG506 - BLK Black Single Quick Detach QD On eday and the prices are all over the place. Are there a lot of knockoffs. What is a good price?

I bougt mine from Magpul, you can probably get a better price. I do most of my shopping online and I didn't want to get duped.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Ok...6.5 hours of a 12 hour midnight down and I remembered how much I HATE MIDNIGHTS!! Been off the last 5 months sick and forgot how much these nights SUCK!!

Did I mention that I HATE MIDNIGHTS?? LOL

As for truck drivers midnights are great. Welcome back to the workforce :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Repeter, you weren't in Griffith today at a Luke station by chance?

Yes, believe that it was me this morning there. We were getting some gas and coffee for the family before running around all day.

I will probably be busy out my mind the next couple days, as I have been the last couple days. Looking forward to seeing those coming to the wedding, thanks everyone.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Don't hurt him TOO bad, he is going to be at the wedding. Course, around the wedding, I am sure we could get some more photos like this, hahaha. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

If he comes as the pink father I'm taking away his 1911 and making him wear a glock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom