• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Power just blinked off and on. My computer didn't switch off though... maybe the $20 surge protector from sams club worked.

??? But that's not what surge protectors do. Hmmm. Spooky.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I saw something rare and unusual today...andy219. Before 2pm even! I was beginning to doubt his existence, but he really does exist!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just so everyone knows, IF you take a tour of the Fort Knox Vaults, they do not let you take "free" samples. Not saying that I asked, but i have heard. Actually, thinking of hitting a couple places tomorrow to tour on the last day. Patton Museum, Gold Vault, see what I can find and do

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Just so everyone knows, IF you take a tour of the Fort Knox Vaults, they do not let you take "free" samples. Not saying that I asked, but i have heard. Actually, thinking of hitting a couple places tomorrow to tour on the last day. Patton Museum, Gold Vault, see what I can find and do
    Knob Creek is just down the road, and otter creek state park is right on the river, it's very nice (or it used to be).
    And flip Radcliff the bird for me.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I saw something rare and unusual today...andy219. Before 2pm even! I was beginning to doubt his existence, but he really does exist!

Ya know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen andy219 since Moose tried to make some moves on me. hmmm.....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Off course not cause there is NO gold there anymore that belongs to the USA. :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Off course not cause there is NO gold there anymore that belongs to the USA. :D

On a serious note, i had heard that there is no longer gold being held here, however, driving by the vault, there are still a LOT of cars in the parking lot, so its being used for something. I didn't stop though. Would not mind a tour, but was running someone else around, since they didnt have a ride.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

On a serious note, i had heard that there is no longer gold being held here, however, driving by the vault, there are still a LOT of cars in the parking lot, so its being used for something. I didn't stop though. Would not mind a tour, but was running someone else around, since they didnt have a ride.

the new area 51. DUH! :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    QUITE!!! Melensdad!!!! QUIET!!!
    You are spoiling it for us that want to wake up in the AM and find out the results!
    :rofl:

I'm more concerned with the judges and the teacher's superintended.
    Plus it's a sure bet that Visckolll...... is going to win yet again. **SIGH**

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom