Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, looked at a place today, looking like Silver and myself will be staying in the area. She should be getting here soon, although Im going to be heading back and forth to Fort Knox a couple times. Storm hit Jersey pretty bad, so they have been having power on and off, but her and her family are doing good there.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    LMAO, I loved the first one, hope 2 is as good

Silver left the first one for me to watch, still need to. But, I have heard a LOT of good things about both of them. That one is actually one of her favorite videos, I love the ending where the one punches the other, hahahaha :rockwoot:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I feel dirty and need forgiveness...

Rather than going to the clubhouse today, I went with one of my professors. to a different cigar shop:(, but it gets worse...it was in Illinois:eek:
    Now for the sin....I bought two cigars.I'm sorry. please forgive me. It it's any consolation I paid $6+ for Nat Shermans which are usually less than $4 at the clubhouse.
    I am not worthy.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Ohh, the SHAME!!! (by the way, dont feel badly about the price... The cigar shop owner probably gets them for the same price. The extra 2 bucks is just because of the Ill-annoy taxes on cigars!) :):
    It felt almost like a "one for the price of two" sale. I coulda got three at 1101 for the same price...with change back.:n00b:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rather than going to the clubhouse today, I went with one of my professors. to a different cigar shop:(, but it gets worse...it was in Illinois:eek:
    Now for the sin....I bought two cigars.I'm sorry. please forgive me. It it's any consolation I paid $6+ for Nat Shermans which are usually less than $4 at the clubhouse.
    I am not worthy.

You are not going to like the prices of the new Nat Shermans. These are MUCH bigger than what we used to get. These are probably in the 54 to 60 ring gauge, by about 6" long. The Nats we had before were little 34 to 40 ring gauge cigars.

I think these new ones have the same flavor profile; they are going to be 60 to 90 minute cigars with lots of smoke but still mind in flavor and intensity.

Got a beautiful VEGA FINA in today. Only $6.50. Mild with a nice creamy smoke. Its really nice. We also got two boxes of VEGA FINA Master Selection in, very limited edition.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Shooting space needed

One of my professors, and his wife, are interested in trying some shooting. The problem is that I have no place to take them. If anyone is interested in helping "convert" some shooters by allowing me/us to use your space pm me please.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    One of my professors, and his wife, are interested in trying some shooting. The problem is that I have no place to take them. If anyone is interested in helping "convert" some shooters by allowing me/us to use your space pm me please.

You know, Blythes in Valpo has a nice new indoor range.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    @low I know where you are gonna be on FRI, 09 NOV 2012 from 8PM - 11PM.
    *cough* at Cabela's right? *cough*

I got this nice letter in the mail today.
    Club After Hours
    Signature Members Party

Enjoy complimentary food and beverages while you finish your holiday shopping and enjoy employee discount on your CLUB Visa Purchase.

WOOT!!! WOOT!!!!
    Does anyone need anything that night?
    Low I did not call customer service today cause I also got the $10 gift certificate in the mail as well over the issue on the last purchase. So it looks like I will use that gift certificate that night.

Hum... maybe I should wait to buy the stuff from Graf & Sons until I see what it will cost me at the store that night. More price comparison I got to do.

I'm gonna pistol whip you if you don't come in and buy something.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm gonna pistol whip you if you don't come in and buy something.

Well I do plan on going with my son and drinking all your drinks and eating all your cookies. Then I plan on buying just one item of $10 or less and use my $10 gift card.

--Purple---
    Unless I can find a female who wants to go shopping to pretend to be mrs.
    --end pruple---

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom