NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Was at a pawn shop last night and I came across the elusive sub 100 deal on a gun. Saw a Ruger 10/22 Collectors Series (series 2) on there wall for $99.99. It is the model that is the same as the 50th Anniversary Contest Winning Rifle, but without the threaded barrel and flash hider. I asked him why it was so cheap. He said not having the box killed the value. I agreed and dickered him down to $100 out the door.
    I'll be spending most of the night polishing the trigger parts, cause the trigger pull is terrible.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Was at a pawn shop last night and I came across the elusive sub 100 deal on a gun. Saw a Ruger 10/22 Collectors Series (series 2) on there wall for $99.99. It is the model that is the same as the 50th Anniversary Contest Winning Rifle, but without the threaded barrel and flash hider. I asked him why it was so cheap. He said not having the box killed the value. I agreed and dickered him down to $100 out the door.
    I'll be spending most of the night polishing the trigger parts, cause the trigger pull is terrible.
    wow $100 10/22 that’s a steal

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Walking through Home Depot today I caught a yellow close out tag.

It was two Milwaukee M12 batteries and a charger. $279 sold separately marked $199 closed out for $100 military discount 10% out the door for $96 dollars and change.

Not as nice as a 10/22 for $100, but when you are completely cordless a deal on batteries is welcome.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

It was two Milwaukee M12 batteries and a charger. $279 sold separately marked $199 closed out for $100 military discount 10% out the door for $96 dollars and change.

Not as nice as a 10/22 for $100, but when you are completely cordless a deal on batteries is welcome.
    I made the switch to rigid tools lifetime warranty on batteries seems like a no brainer to me. A little more expensive up front but not by much.

That is a great deal for a couple new batteries I don’t seem to find the good deals like that

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

In NWI news...

Security cameras catch grumpy old man with 1911 putting yellow discount stickers on expensive batteries to get a "deep" discount.

:p

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And little man wipes his butt with his beloved kitty.

Good thing she is a little British girl or he could lose a t******e that way.

That is sick.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Using them every single day, nothing seems to touch Milwaukee, the others are good, maybe even a better value on a hobby level, I’ve used most of them, Milwaukee gets my money. Fwiw Tom, if you have fb, check out a page Milwaukee tool nation, the guy that runs it is a rep, his prices are typically 50% of Home Depot, but you got one heck of a deal today

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

What jedi has noticed over the years of dealing with the trades in chiraqi is...

The furniture installers and carpentors carry around the red tools.

The electricians and general laborers carry around the yellow (dewalt) tools.

Seema like the red tools take a bigger beating around the work sites but still work. Sont often seen the yellow tools are dirty or beat up.

jedi went with team yellow since jedi hangs with the sparkys more often.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Using them every single day, nothing seems to touch Milwaukee, the others are good, maybe even a better value on a hobby level, I’ve used most of them, Milwaukee gets my money. Fwiw Tom, if you have fb, check out a page Milwaukee tool nation, the guy that runs it is a rep, his prices are typically 50% of Home Depot, but you got one heck of a deal today
    The tool trucks don't even sell their name branded battery tools. They all sell milwaukee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom