NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Rentals have always been a mixed bag for jedi's dad. He has 2 rentals and both are complete opposites.

One rental has had just 2 different renters in the past 10 years. The former and the current have paid on time, too care of the property, informed jedi's dad of issues timely, etc.

The 2nd unit has been nothing but problem renters. jedi's dad has gone thru 3 different renters in the past 5 years. The 2 prior ones left the house destroyed perrtt much.
    Does geography play a role or are they both similar locations and prices?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Buddy must be having a rough day with his mom's passing. Tried to get him and his dad out of the house before the visitation/service tomorrow. Oh well, guess it's just me and Dad.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Buddy must be having a rough day with his mom's passing. Tried to get him and his dad out of the house before the visitation/service tomorrow. Oh well, guess it's just me and Dad.
    I’ve been there. And even now that the visitation for dad is over I have moments when emotion crashes over me in waves. Then it’s gone and I’m ok. It’s been over 3 years since mom passed and I still have them for her, but not as often. While I’d like to say that you get over it, you never do. It does get better with time.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I’ve been there. And even now that the visitation for dad is over I have moments when emotion crashes over me in waves. Then it’s gone and I’m ok. It’s been over 3 years since mom passed and I still have them for her, but not as often. While I’d like to say that you get over it, you never do. It does get better with time.
    Very true. I lost my dad in Jan 2006, and it still gets me at times. I'll be doing something and think he would have loved doing this.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All numbers matching. When I bought it years ago at the Valpo show, the vendor let me break it all the way down to confirm.
    Nice. I wanted a Luger one time and started reading about them and quickly discovered I didn't know enough to buy a nice one and I was amazed at all the information out there. It was too much for me. I ended up getting a non-matching shooter. It has been very reliable, very accurate and loads of fun to shoot. Actually one of my favorites.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does geography play a role or are they both similar locations and prices?
    Btoh houses are next to each other.
    One is a 2 bedroom ranch, the other is a 3 bedroom ranch.

The 2 bedroom has been rented to older/retired couples. The 3 bed to young families.

So yes that has been the issue.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Nice. I wanted a Luger one time and started reading about them and quickly discovered I didn't know enough to buy a nice one and I was amazed at all the information out there. It was too much for me. I ended up getting a non-matching shooter. It has been very reliable, very accurate and loads of fun to shoot. Actually one of my favorites.
    Where did you buy yours at?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Where did you buy yours at?
    I got mine from Hart Brothers Weaponry in Albert Lea, Minnesota. It was the best store in southern Minnesota. The owner Milan Hart is a friend of mine but since then the ATF put him out of business - this was back in 2013 over paperwork issues. Damn shame.

(There still is a Hart Brothers Weaponry in Mason City, Iowa - that is Milan's son)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom