NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I had a great range day. Took out my TX 22, Sig P226 in 357(first time shooting it, what horsepower), s&w 19 (thanks act for hooking me on these), and a G19 (thanks Jedi :-)).

Ballstater, sounds like you had a blast as well. I have a P1 and enjoy it a lot. The next handgun I want is a Luger. What kind do you have?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Might as well hang around here and keep doing what your doing so we can stay on page one and have fun. Lots of people aren't from "Da Region" and if you get a chance watch a video on YouTube from Shotgun Elvis We Are NWI for a background of who we are.
    Interesting song and it does give a taste of the feeling the area has.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So since you guys were talking about rentals… not exactly the conversation that makes me happy about my decisions but…. I sold most of my gun collection to be able to buy a rental property now I’m having issues finding something. If anyone knows of anything that isn’t on the market or will soon be? Figured it is worth a shot checking on here. I’d like to stay south of 30.

Happy new year !

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    So since you guys were talking about rentals… not exactly the conversation that makes me happy about my decisions but…. I sold most of my gun collection to be able to buy a rental property now I’m having issues finding something. If anyone knows of anything that isn’t on the market or will soon be? Figured it is worth a shot checking on here. I’d like to stay south of 30.

Happy new year !
    so you are discriminating against the thugs??

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Tired Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor (GIF Image)

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    so you are discriminating against the thugs??
    Just closer to home. I said prefer I would look at something up that way would just need to be the right fit. And with all jedis listed troubles maybe I am dodging a bullet up there :lmfao:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Duh!
    This made me realize this thread is just for Northwest Indiana people. I miss that area just by a couple states. Here I have been blindly posting along without realizing. I shouldn't do that. And nobody has been calling me names or anything (at least not to my face)so I didn't pick up on that.
    From now on we will call you names.

Have a great day, Names.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just closer to home. I said prefer I would look at something up that way would just need to be the right fit. And with all jedis listed troubles maybe I am dodging a bullet up there :lmfao:
    Rentals have always been a mixed bag for jedi's dad. He has 2 rentals and both are complete opposites.

One rental has had just 2 different renters in the past 10 years. The former and the current have paid on time, too care of the property, informed jedi's dad of issues timely, etc.

The 2nd unit has been nothing but problem renters. jedi's dad has gone thru 3 different renters in the past 5 years. The 2 prior ones left the house destroyed perrtt much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom