Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Attempted credit card fraud. Good job Discover. Now to wait for the new card and start editing things all over again. It's been quite a few years so I guess I was due.
    I've had it happen several times. If you have your credit card number saved anywhere (like mail order pharmacy, etc), make a list of all the places so you can give them all the new number. The one that got me one time was I-Zoom/I-Pass. They debited my card periodically to pay my tolls. When my old card was "frauded" and I got a new one, I forgot to change it on the toll road website and ran up about $90 worth of tolls and $100 worth of court fees.

Last edited:

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Hey NWI folks! Does anyone here know anybody on the Chesterton Advisory Plan Commission? Or has anyone had any dealings with the Plan Commission?

I need to reach out to talk with someone on the commission regarding a development they discussed last year. Was wondering how easy it is to actually talk to anyone.

Thanks
    It's Chesterton, everyone is easy to talk to (You're not from Illinois right?). Thinking just call during the week, not sure what all the issue is though?
    Town of Chesterton
    Phone: 219-926-1641

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    It's Chesterton, everyone is easy to talk to (You're not from Illinois right?). Thinking just call during the week, not sure what all the issue is though?
    Town of Chesterton
    Phone: 219-926-1641
    Thanks CheeseRat. Not from Illinois, but Hamilton county where it can be a struggle to talk to county officials sometimes.

Not really an issue, but the Plan Commission dealt with a builder/developer that is doing the same thing here in HamCo. I am wanting to find out the outcome of that development.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    MRockwell,
    Could you PM me the builder/developer's name ?
    I had dealings with one in Chesterton who I heard was planning something in Hamilton County and wonder if it could be the same one.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thursday morning and hope today is better yesterday with a deer running into my truck on the way to work on ridge road and still it was still moving while on the phone to 911 and got up and another car hit it and took it about another block or two and kept going.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    so we get our own mod and he can seem to keep the non NWI INGOs out of our channel talking about ham county, Noblesville, etc.. ;)

:facepalm:

All quiet in chriaqi this morning. Coworker got a $75 parking ticketSadly.
    His luck ran out after years of not getting caught.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    so we get our own mod and he can seem to keep the non NWI INGOs out of our channel talking about ham county, Noblesville, etc.. ;)

:facepalm:

All quiet in chriaqi this morning. Coworker got a $75 parking ticketSadly.
    His luck ran out after years of not getting caught.
    They need revenue. Covid has really put the hurt on the city.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Thursday morning and hope today is better yesterday with a deer running into my truck on the way to work on ridge road and still it was still moving while on the phone to 911 and got up and another car hit it and took it about another block or two and kept going.
    So you're not bringing me jerky then? :( bummer. Sorry about the truck.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I've had it happen several times. If you have your credit card number saved anywhere (like mail order pharmacy, etc), make a list of all the places so you can give them all the new number. The one that got me one time was I-Zoom/I-Pass. They debited my card periodically to pay my tolls. When my old card was "frauded" and I got a new one, I forgot to change it on the toll road website and ran up about $90 worth of tolls and $100 worth of court fees.
    How long ago did this happen?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Car kept going or the deer? Hopefully your company truck not your personal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom