Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    All the triming got done before the sprinkles chased off the wife and kid as they were planting flowers. I went ahead and mowed, then they finally came back out. She finished planting flowers and I moved dirt. Fertilized everything with the old Triple 15 we split the watering duties.

All showered and enjoying some bourbon (Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Batch B for the curious) and a ball game. Still have to pack. I hate packing. At least packing for a golf trip is simple. Eventually the same type of clothes every day. Picking up one buddy on the south side tomorrow then on to the tomfoolery.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Lately the price of breakfast is around 35-40ish for the wife and myself.
    Round the Clock on 30/41 has a pick 4 for $4.79 or $4.99 that lets you pick 4 from eggs, meat, biscuits/gravy, potatoes, and sweets. It's plenty of food and has been good every time I've been there. It's only at certain times, but pretty sure it's at breakfast time.

I know that's a bit of a hike for you, so you do have to factor in gas.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Round the Clock on 30/41 has a pick 4 for $4.79 or $4.99 that lets you pick 4 from eggs, meat, biscuits/gravy, potatoes, and sweets. It's plenty of food and has been good every time I've been there. It's only at certain times, but pretty sure it's at breakfast time.

I know that's a bit of a hike for you, so you do have to factor in gas.
    Sounds like a M&E to me.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Wonder if this is deliberate sabotage
    I think it is much more likely that these incidents are being amplified due to the current sensitivity to food supplies and pricing. Fires in food processing and manufacturing plants are very common. A year ago, a fire at a food processing plant would hardly be worth noting unless it involved significant injuries or loss of life.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well jedi managed to cut a portion of the tree and bag it. Ugh... jedi really needs to rent a chipper for the rest cause it will take forever this way.

Still at least the branches are no longer touched the house when the winds pickup.

And you rednecks south of u30 need to come get your racoons! Had to install wire mesh on the inside of the garage with screws and washers. That should keep that monster out. The other side of the garage dad will have to fix the siding. Good thing he has no renters in that house right now as he is fixing it up to get ready to rent again.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well jedi managed to cut a portion of the tree and bag it. Ugh... jedi really needs to rent a chipper for the rest cause it will take forever this way.

Still at least the branches are no longer touched the house when the winds pickup.

And you rednecks south of u30 need to come get your racoons! Had to install wire mesh on the inside of the garage with screws and washers. That should keep that monster out. The other side of the garage dad will have to fix the siding. Good thing he has no renters in that house right now as he is fixing it up to get ready to rent again.
    You're bagging an entire tree. Seriously? Cuts on the curb will disappear.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You're bagging an entire tree. Seriously? Cuts on the curb will disappear.
    Sadly they will not in this area.
    A fee months ago jedi had a huge limp come down. It was in the alley for 30 days and city never took it.

jedi cut it into smaller carry size and still 30 days past and no taker nor did the city pick them up. So jedi bagged them over the course of several weeks with the trash and finally they went. :xmad:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't like chili
    Does chili even care if you don't like it? I mean, seriously, there are contests glorifying the bean & tomato stew that can live on without your approval for many generations.

Think about it. In the universe where there is a war, and it is YOU versus CHILI, clearly you are Ukraine and CHILI is Putin, kicking your ass down the street and not giving a damn about what the NATO nations do

This is the reality of you vs Chili :oldwise:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom