• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm starting to think the Democrats who run the country are not actually inept. Even a blind squirrel would have found a nut by now. The only way to actually mess up the economy, inflation, and rising gas prices this badly is honestly to know the best solution and intentionally do the opposite.
    If you assume they are trying to fix all of those problems.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Time to get some work in the yard done then mow.

Pack later for the annual guy's golf trip. It's relatively inexpensive resort near Nashville, IN, about midpoint for all of us spread out. Great comradery, golf, and recycling of beverages. Being Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, we basically have the course to ourselves. Not uncommon to play 36-45 holes on Monday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Time to get some work in the yard done then mow.

Pack later for the annual guy's golf trip. It's relatively inexpensive resort near Nashville, IN, about midpoint for all of us spread out. Great comradery, golf, and recycling of beverages. Being Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, we basically have the course to ourselves. Not uncommon to play 36-45 holes on Monday.
    You'll be about 15 min from the house. Shame I'll be away. I'd have fed you.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :xmad:
    :xmad:
    let's go brandon!!!

jedi was dealing with high gasoline and food prices but now this!!!!

:crying:
    Not the LEGO!!! nnnnoooooooo!!!!
    The LEGO Company just announced due to rising raw material cost they will have to increase prices from 5% to 25% starting this fall.
    That's insane! So, the $800 At-At I saw in the wondow would be $1K.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    for some reason I have 2 of Jedi's little friends cowering in a corner of my chicken coop. I would fix it quickly but I am surrounded by bleeding hearts that think they are " so cute"

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm starting to think the Democrats who run the country are not actually inept. Even a blind squirrel would have found a nut by now. The only way to actually mess up the economy, inflation, and rising gas prices this badly is honestly to know the best solution and intentionally do the opposite.

We have been updating a lot of restaurant menus lately. Average price increase is 10 to 15% for little items and 25 to 40% on meat, beef in particular.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    We have been updating a lot of restaurant menus lately. Average price increase is 10 to 15% for little items and 25 to 40% on meat, beef in particular.

There was another fire at a huge chicken farm recently. This makes over 20 fires at food farms or storage facilities/warehouses this year. All that damage to the food chain has got to be driving up prices. Chicken breast has officially doubled in price from this time last year.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:(

Yups and the other thing is the plate sizes have gone smaller as well. Or like round the clock did the dinner is now just soup, main course. No more free desert. 1 side instead of 2 as well.

Heck even schoops has been affected by this. The price is the same but the portion got a tad smaller.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom