NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    A tragic situation at PointBlank last night. I am sure there will be more in the news later today, but just heart-breaking, especially this time of year. Carelessness has no place on the firing line, and I know PB did their best, but no warnings is my motto. You screw around and you sent packing. I hope that is their new motto if they continue business.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    A tragic situation at PointBlank last night. I am sure there will be more in the news later today, but just heart-breaking, especially this time of year. Carelessness has no place on the firing line, and I know PB did their best, but no warnings is my motto. You screw around and you sent packing. I hope that is their new motto if they continue business.
    Seems to be a theme at point blank. That's why I'll never go there

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Seems to be a theme at point blank. That's why I'll never go there

From the article: "Shorewood Police Chief/Village Manager Aaron Klima said it was his understanding the man's gun malfunctioned and caused the accidental discharge."

So the gun caused the AD! Yea, no. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Incorrect on 18 years to deal with it.
    Young padawn the kids mom will be in YOUR life until the day you die. Sure money wise maybe not.

But at birthday events, when your son/daughter marry, grandkids events, etc.

jedi will let that sink in. :)
    Once those kids get older and see which parent they like, or what each parent does or treats them they'll probably do what I did to my mom and barely visit or invite them to events.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Once those kids get older and see which parent they like, or what each parent does or treats them they'll probably do what I did to my mom and barely visit or invite them to events.
    My advice is to take the high road. I would not bad mouth my ex to my children. As you say, they will see the crap as they get older.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    998_jpg-2211616.JPG

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If someone lives their life so as they can’t survive 3 days without the next paycheck they need to reevaluate a lot of life choices
    It's not about that. It's about the fact you worked your scheduled hours and the company (city) is to broke to pay you!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Meh.
    Happened in the Navy several times. They moved a paycheck to the next quarter.
    And paydays were only once a month.
    You didn't need a paycheck. The government was giving you all the food you could eat and the most accommodating sleeping quarters one could ask for :lmfao:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If someone lives their life so as they can’t survive 3 days without the next paycheck they need to reevaluate a lot of life choices
    It isn't about that. It's about the fact that you have an agreement with your employer and you upheld your end and they didn't fulfill their part of the bargain.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    It isn't about that. It's about the fact that you have an agreement with your employer and you upheld your end and they didn't fulfill their part of the bargain.
    I mean I get it, sorta. It’s literally 3 days though. This has been nonstop news on farcebook and local news like they’re getting stiffed outta 80hours work and will never be compensated

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom