NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Oldest kid (and I) got to use her birthday gift from her grandparents yesterday- tickets to the Northwestern/Purdue game at Wrigley. Was neat to see B1G Ten scores being posted on the scoreboard, field goals/PATs being thrown back from the bleachers, and the Boilermakers taking the field from the visitors' dugout. The walk to/from our parking spot and the sitting in the stands for hours has my knees still crying today but my daughter had a great time so it was definitely worth it.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Glad I got the leaves cleaned up yesterday, supposed to rain some today.

We took the kids to Wrigley when they were young. Rode the South Shore train into Chicago and then took the subway/L. They had more fun on the trains than the game.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Just finished installing the faucet and drain line for wife's new laundry countertop and sink. Had to install the faucet after the fact as I wasn't here when the countertop was delivered and installed. My body is a little sore from contorting myself into the small cabinet space under the sink that was never meant for human occupancy. The water line connection between the back of the sink and the cabinet wall was the worst with no room to properly manipulate a wrench or my arms. All it took was some trial and error with some cursing added in for good measure and it's done. Best of all, no leaks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most likely the week after Christmas.
    I should be good. Christmas lights are my #1 thing on the vacation I have after Thanksgiving.

AND, I just ordered a new controller and director from light-o-rama, so that I have spares.
    I always get worried when the system first gets turned on, and doesn't work. So far, it's been cat-5 cables that have gotten old.
    But I always worried if one of those went bad.
    So.. I'm good now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone want a Porter Cable portable bandsaw?

Or how about some new in the box, but 10 year old, Blaupunkt stereo speakers?

Going to put these up for sale in the general area, figured I'd offer them here to my NWI INGO peeps first.

Speakers $25 for BOTH sets of speakers, Unused. Never removed from their boxes

Bandsaw $100, and that price includes the dust on the top of the case. Bandsaw is in perfect condition, used it primarily to cut aluminum in my warehouse. Probably less than 2 dozen cuts made with this saw. I retired 13+ years ago and it has been sitting, in virtually new condition, in my garage ever since.4570FB0F-5EEA-490A-83EF-E7FA25B4AA7A.jpeg83A3A8F0-DDBC-4EC0-A992-1BB5B946BCB6.jpeg42C84FCD-45B1-4457-94A9-103E5838494E.jpegB74AE3BA-D880-4DAC-B693-041279842F30.jpeg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anyone following the incident in Waukesha?

20+ people hit by a red Ford Escape that plowed through the Christmas parade. Reports of multiple shootings too.

1 guy in custody.

That is where I was yesterday for the fencing tournament. Been going there for the past 15 years. Strikes me as a small peaceful rural city, sort of a large version of Lowell. But with cheese.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone following the incident in Waukesha?

20+ people hit by a red Ford Escape that plowed through the Christmas parade. Reports of multiple shootings too.

1 guy in custody.

That is where I was yesterday for the fencing tournament. Been going there for the past 15 years. Strikes me as a small peaceful rural city, sort of a large version of Lowell. But with cheese.

ban cars

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Seriously WTF?

From the news conference moments ago: Confirmed there are fatalities. Confirmed that children are among the victims. Police chief said that it is possible the shots fired were all from police officers trying to stop the car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom