NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Any of my NWI INGO Peeps want the frame of a garage size "hoop" building?

FREE - you haul it out.

I have the free standing frame of a small hoop building, made of galvanized tube. It is approximately 12' wide, approximately 20' long and probably 9' or 10' high at the peak? Pretty sure I have 100% of the parts. I used it to store a collector car while I had a building under construction. The tarp cover is long gone, but I have the heavy tube frame.

This could be turned into a treehouse with clear sheeting or used for a storage shed or storage garage.

It is disassembled and has been sitting in my garage taking up space for 10 years. Easily should fit into a small pick up truck, mini-van, mid-size suv (seats folded).

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Any of my NWI INGO Peeps want the frame of a garage size "hoop" building?

FREE - you haul it out.

I have the free standing frame of a small hoop building, made of galvanized tube. It is approximately 12' wide, approximately 20' long and probably 9' or 10' high at the peak? Pretty sure I have 100% of the parts. I used it to store a collector car while I had a building under construction. The tarp cover is long gone, but I have the heavy tube frame.

This could be turned into a treehouse with clear sheeting or used for a storage shed or storage garage.

It is disassembled and has been sitting in my garage taking up space for 10 years. Easily should fit into a small pick up truck, mini-van, mid-size suv (seats folded).
    My son in law could use it. PM inbound…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah. Our shift is at a weird time anyway (11:15-3:45). Too early for lunch before we start and too early for dinner after we're done. We usually spend it on drinks and stuff out of the cooler at the end of the shift and then just take them home. Yogurt, cartons of milk, whatever electrolyte drink they have. 6-8 half-pints of milk is enough to get us through the week.

Too early.. too late.
    :rofl:

I guess next year I'll understand that.
    Time is an illusion.
    Meal time, doubly so.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    There are only a handful of clubs in the state. 2 in Indianapolis, 1 in St John, 1 in Mishawaka and 1 in Lafayette. I'm president of the St John club. www.nwifencingclub.com

There is at least 1 high school team, it is at Culver Military Academy. There might still be an active team at Harrison HS in Lafayette? The Lowell H.S. team shut down about 4 years ago.

I coach Saber. I coach across the state line at the Homewood-Flossmoor HS team in Illinois. I'm also a regular guest coach at Bradley University in Peoria, IL. I also help out at Marian Catholic HS with some of their fencers, but on an unofficial basis.

My Russian foreign exchange student is now a sophomore at Notre Dame, she went undefeated this weekend at the Western Invitational hosted by the Air Force Academy. I've got another kid who is captain of the Lawrence U team and lost 1 bout today at their invitational. Another kid got a fencing scholarship to Sacred Heart who finished in the Top 8 last weekend at a college individual tournament. A Div 1 fencer in Texas who fences Epee, I didn't train him but I helped him get his scholarship and he called me yesterday between his bouts to give me updates! So right now I have 3 Div 1 fencers, all on scholarships and 1 kid at a Div 3 school that fences in Div 1. Plus a bunch at college clubs.
    That's great! Wish there were matches closer to Indy! Keep it up and keep the sport alive!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But it's cafeteria food anyway, so there's that.

Sent from my Z3351S using Tapatalk
    Better than when I'm at the mill, and all I have is Ramen, and I drop the mug and spill that.

But "lunch", "dinner", and "breakfast" had different meanings.
    If some equipment was going down when I was going to eat, well I had to eat before, or after.
    If I was in the middle of the meal, and something happened, I had to drop the spoon and run.

Then there's eating lunch at 10 am, or dinner at 3 am.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Better than when I'm at the mill, and all I have is Ramen, and I drop the mug and spill that.

But "lunch", "dinner", and "breakfast" had different meanings.
    If some equipment was going down when I was going to eat, well I had to eat before, or after.
    If I was in the middle of the meal, and something happened, I had to drop the spoon and run.

Then there's eating lunch at 10 am, or dinner at 3 am.
    Most of us thankfully don't have that issue. When you eat about the same time everyday for year after year, yeah there is definitely too early. Not too sure about too late though. Hunger doesn't just go away after a certain amount of time. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most of us thankfully don't have that issue. When you eat about the same time everyday for year after year, yeah there is definitely too early. Not too sure about too late though. Hunger doesn't just go away after a certain amount of time. :):
    I hope I can adjust to that.
    I wonder how long it will take me to sleep at night and awake during day.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Finalizing my refinancing of 15 fixed at 2.37% cutting my payment in half on Thursday. I can remember my parents started at 8% & thought that was a deal. Honestly don't think rates will ever be lower in my lifetime. If you're on the fence, I would recommend you lock in the current rates if profitable

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Finalizing my refinancing of 15 fixed at 2.37% cutting my payment in half on Thursday. I can remember my parents started at 8% & thought that was a deal. Honestly don't think rates will ever be lower in my lifetime. If you're on the fence, I would recommend you lock in the current rates if profitable

You did well, BS. We started at 8.75 in 1991. My sister and BIL were at 21% in 1981. The inflation heading our way is likely to shake things up.

P.s. good morning peoples.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom