• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Plus I actually talked and sat next to crAzy mean gothic girl on the train. Should have seen the looks on some of the passengers.

"Oh great now the silent mean girl has a buddy that is carrying a huge bag"....

:rofl:
    Not a good buddy! Shoulda toughed it out and got on the 5:10 yesterday! I got to the station yesterday and was mad when that stupid 4:57 was still there at 5:02!
    One of these days I might actually climb in through the windows on the doors!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Andy was absent today but his Ruger came up in conversation TWICE. First when the guy who shoved Andy's gun showed up in the morning and was recognized as THAT GUY by a couple customers!!! And then later when Bill B pointed to the dent in the ceiling caused by released spring tension and flying 1911 bits & pieces. :rolleyes:
    I would like to say, in my own defense, that it was a purely defensive move on my part. Somebody (*cough*Ghost*cough*) brought up St. John and the perp-walk, so I had to distract them.
    @Melensdad: Can we not have Cops showing on the tele when people that know me are there?:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, just because that last pic has a very well endowed photographer in it doesn't make it a pic of a stalker... Atleast that's what the Judge I work for told me... geeze coming from all angles.... Now I gotta go out and find a larger lens for my camera...

u need 2 get a photographer like da 1 in da pic for your shoots 2 pose. just saying... :whistle:

Not a good buddy! Shoulda toughed it out and got on the 5:10 yesterday! I got to the station yesterday and was mad when that stupid 4:57 was still there at 5:02!
    One of these days I might actually climb in through the windows on the doors!
    :D Well today I will 99% sure I'll be on the 5:10. Our train coming in was 10 mins late and it looks like it will be 10 mins later from now until fall! :xmad:

The conductor said that due to construction between MI City and Gary they have a speed restriction which causes the delay. They try to make it up after EC/Hammond but alas there is only so much they can do. :rolleyes:

So I'll be running to try and make the 5:10 now. :faint:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Running late, one of my dogs ran off... Tracked her down. About to hit the shower then head to the lounge.

I don't know how my dog knows it, but when im really running close on time, she wants to play, or escape and "play" catch me if you can. :dunno: They are great though 99% of the time.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, let me look through the videos and see if I can find you..... We keep track of everyone that comes into the hood, don't you know...

The Zel's on Columbus isn't bad...

Jedi, I'll have to introduce you too Tiffany in a couple weeks... she's got your pic beat... Sadclownwd even wants to meet her.... Subtlesixer03 will vouge for me on this one as he did get to meet her at the last shoot...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Melensdad, let me look through the videos and see if I can find you..... We keep track of everyone that comes into the hood, don't you know...

The Zel's on Columbus isn't bad...

Jedi, I'll have to introduce you too Tiffany in a couple weeks... she's got your pic beat... Sadclownwd even wants to meet her.... Subtlesixer03 will vouge for me on this one as he did get to meet her at the last shoot...

But sadclownwp always wants to meet the ladies, it is what sadclownwp does.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Zels is one of my weaknesses... gotta load up with extra insulin to go in there...

Jedi, she is 100% all American... where did you get asian from...

She carry's a 1911A1 45 acp John Moses Browning original and hunts with her 12 guage shotty... Quite a GB model there...

She might be out at the next meet and shoot with Veronica, not sure yet...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Zels is one of my weaknesses... gotta load up with extra insulin to go in there...

She carry's a 1911A1 45 acp John Moses Browning original and hunts with her 12 guage shotty... Quite a GB model there...

The girl in my post this one...
    stalkers-468x375.jpg

is asain. You said that the girl you had in mind could beat that one. Last I checked in the "book of Jedi" asian girl > american girl. ;) So I though you a better looking asian model on hand.

Is Tiffany the one with the pink AR that you borrowed from melensdad?

@melensdad
    so now I know why my train was LATE this morning! You came NORTH and thus the universe was off balance! :xmad:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Oh snap if you ever show up to a meet & shoot I fear for what t_star is gonna do to you. :D
    He doesn't have to, I know where he works.
    Geeze, just because I'm quiet, look mean as hell & have dark hair & pale skin I get this goth label. Ugh. :rolleyes: :p

Gunbunnies, Asian girls make jedi all :drool: :drool: :drool: To bad there's no red headed Asian girls, his head would explode!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gunbunnies, Asian girls make jedi all :drool: :drool: :drool: To bad there's no red headed Asian girls, his head would explode!

ooooohhhhhhhhhh so very close to what I would say
    kryptonite.jpg

I think it would have to be red head, green or blue eyes, freckle asain girl. ;)

Im not sure such a mystical creature exist or even if she would look right? :dunno::laugh:

ugh let me get back to this boring update of AutoCAD files. I'm going to be doing this f-o-r-e-v-e-r. :(

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, hmmmmm I could hit up a photog I know in Japan and see what we could come up with, but your gonna have to book her so I can get photo's...

hhmmmm samuri swords and arisaka's, on a search now, not sure if we can stay with the pink furnature on the sword and the rifle though...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rofl:
    Not yet sadclownwp.

Speaking of Meet & Shoots. 2 things
    Ya think that next week would be "enough time" (ie. too far away) to open the voting for AUG with the typicall 10 days of voting so we know by the end of JUN when it is in AUG?

Is anyone interested in handling the post for the meet & shoot?
    I'm not tried, burned out, want to get rid of it, but a recent death of a co-worker got me thinking in terms of "who is gonna take over?" both for here at work and in my personal life.

BTW I justed finished page 4!!!! :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom