• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    There was some 6.5 Grendel love going on while the fish was cooking. And as usual Ghost of Winter was OC some cheapazz plastic on his hip. Someday he'll rock an all steel 1911, but I suppose kids have to experiment with trendy toys before they settle down with tried and true quality. Bill B even showed up twice today, but never managed to get any fish!

Too bad you are just too skeered to OC....not ONCE have you commented when I OC my 686....must just be jealous of me. LMAO!!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Nite all cause today I made the 4:57 by 30 seconds! :rockwoot: Sorry t_star but that 5:10 is just way too late 4 me.

Here's Jedi following T-Star on the 0510 (please note he has his [STRIKE]kit[/STRIKE] pack with him):

633819905545791005-stalking.jpg

@DG: I guess with so much clamoring ... I'll settle for just the spin/twist lock biners if CTC absolutely, positively has to have the blue hooks (not to mention, he's willing to pay).

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Here's Jedi following T-Star on the 0510 (please note he has his [STRIKE]kit[/STRIKE] pack with him):

@DG: I guess with so much clamoring ... I'll settle for just the spin/twist lock biners if CTC absolutely, positively has to have the blue hooks (not to mention, he's willing to pay).

If that picture wasn't framed so high, you'd see Napalm down there sniffin her bum (not Kevin, that's what Brit's call butts.)

And I have more of the blue ones for you. CTC just needs 4. And I have plenty of that style hooks, just not pretty blue. And I'm not charging him. Just doing a good deed for all those who have done the same for me with rides, etc.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody in our group interested in rope? My job was throwing out piles of used rope today. I hate to see usefull things go into the trash, so now my trunk is loaded up with various lengths of rope.

Some natural, some artificial. Different lenths and thicknesses. (that's what she said).

I have lenths from 25 feet to probly upwards of 80 or 100. It's used but in good shape. Maybe don't use it for climbing mountains or suspending grand pianos over newborn babies, but it's solid stuff in real decent shape.

I also have piles of caribiners and locking hooks (the type on safety lanyards to clip onto large things for fall protection)

PM me if intersted or text if you've got my number.

Oh, yeah, the carabiner and hooks are definitely heavy....not keychain material before anyone asks.
    Absolutely. What are ya, insane?
    No I ain't. Charlie Bronson's always got rope.
    What?
    Yeah. He's. Got lotsa rope strapped around him in the movies and they always end up using it.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Andy was absent today but his Ruger came up in conversation TWICE. First when the guy who shoved Andy's gun showed up in the morning and was recognized as THAT GUY by a couple customers!!! And then later when Bill B pointed to the dent in the ceiling caused by released spring tension and flying 1911 bits & pieces. :rolleyes:

I dub him the Ruger Rapist! :popcorn:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Absolutely. What are ya, insane?
    No I ain't. Charlie Bronson's always got rope.
    What?
    Yeah. He's. Got lotsa rope strapped around him in the movies and they always end up using it.

I can't walk to the corner for a pack of smokes without bumping into 5 guys you....

I can't remember the rest. :whistle:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    If that picture wasn't framed so high, you'd see Napalm down there sniffin her bum (not Kevin, that's what Brit's call butts.)

And I have more of the blue ones for you. CTC just needs 4. And I have plenty of that style hooks, just not pretty blue. And I'm not charging him. Just doing a good deed for all those who have done the same for me with rides, etc.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: davegrave & Bill B! I almost spit my pop outta my nose!

I can't walk to the corner for a pack of smokes without bumping into 5 guys you....

I can't remember the rest. :whistle:
    ;)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    178a3b31.jpg

ETA...not all are spraypainted...so if you care what yours look like, let me know and I'll fish out the prettier ones.

I don't care how the carbiner looks, as long as it isn't going to break. I plan on using a carbiner to make my 2 point slings 3 point. Or one point if I don't want to hold onto it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There's a real good chance of me showing up at the 1101 tomorrow around 10ish.

Me too. I need to go up to Harlem, er, uh I mean East Chicago for a quick meeting at 9:00am, but assuming I survive that it should put me at the cigar lounge about 10:00am.

I'll bring your Ithaca shotgun so you can have it back, Melen is away at college for summer session so we have no need to hang onto it any longer. I really do appreciate you letting me borrow it. :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

funny-pictures-cat-watches-you.jpg

Untitled-196.png

and besides I did not have one of these...
    stalkers-468x375.jpg

Plus I actually talked and sat next to crAzy mean gothic girl on the train. Should have seen the looks on some of the passengers.

"Oh great now the silent mean girl has a buddy that is carrying a huge bag"....

:rofl:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just confirming, I will be at the 1101 around 10. I may only be there about an hour, my nephew was asking about the gun range this afternoon, so I told him if he woke up and called me before noon I'd take him.

I took my nephew and his buddy last Thursday and the had a blast. They both even shot the 500 which my nephew didn't like cause it made him bleed, but his buddy thought was "amazing". I actually fired 10 rounds through it and no bruised hand. I'm liking these HSM Bear Load 440 grain over the Hornaday, with the Hornaday I always bruise my hand after 1 shot.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, Your coming up to the EC with me... and not even gonna say hello....

Jedi, just because that last pic has a very well endowed photographer in it doesn't make it a pic of a stalker... Atleast that's what the Judge I work for told me... geeze coming from all angles.... Now I gotta go out and find a larger lens for my camera...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom