• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Bwahaha! So, Kevin just fixed the ball joints on my grampas car. Took it for a spin to make sure it was aligned, pulled a U-ey and there was some giluy on a scooter that pulled into our neighbors driveway and hauled ass into the woods. He comes in the house and says "ya gotta see this sh ..." so I go out there and wait for this guy to come back to his scooter. Less then five min and he's back. Kevin flips on the lights again to see what scooter boy does. He kept on his way this time around. :rofl:
    Grampa drives a Crown Vic. :rofl:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Short notice but if anyone's interested I have a dozen or so free tickets to the ultimate shootout races tomorrow at no limit raceway in morocco. Pick em up at my shop/house, meet u somewhere, drop em at 1101. Whatever works for you.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

"bacon wrapped, deep fried hot dogs" hum.. wonder what those look like.
    The NWI thug part of me says we should one day crash :ar15:their party and show them who is boss. :D But the INGO part of me says this is great! Finally other regions are follow suit and doing their get togethers with food and shooting.

Imitation is the sincrest form of flattery :whistle:

BTW did you not know that the other regions have get togethers? Or is it the fact that it was on the 9th that made you go :xmad:.

Too bad they will never have GB models at their shoots or a bacon explosion (oh wait Bill B gave away THAT secret! :facepalm:) or a "boo boo award" or a .... :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    "bacon wrapped, deep fried hot dogs" hum.. wonder what those look like.
    The NWI thug part of me says we should one day crash :ar15:their party and show them who is boss. :D But the INGO part of me says this is great! Finally other regions are follow suit and doing their get togethers with food and shooting.

Imitation is the sincrest form of flattery :whistle:

BTW did you not know that the other regions have get togethers? Or is it the fact that it was on the 9th that made you go :xmad:.

Too bad they will never have GB models at their shoots or a bacon explosion (oh wait Bill B gave away THAT secret! :facepalm:) or a "boo boo award" or a .... :D
    I think we should just make our own bacon wrapped, deep fried hot dogs.
    I'm certainly not :xmad: that other regions have get togethers, that would be silly to think we are the only ones that do. We just have the best ones. ;)
    And not because it was on the 9th, either. Just pointing out a new menu option for you bacon lovers!
    Deep Fried Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chili/Onion/Bacon/Cheese-Covered Hot Dog - Deep Fried...Something

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Wow. I saw a knock on our group there.
    $20 for the range....expensive frangible ammo only for 2 of the areas...no Pinkfather...only 2 pages of replies in over 2 weeks...

Nothing to worry about here, move along. U2 doesn't worry every time a couple punk kids go out to the garage and plug in their guitars.... :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom