• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Cabela's wouldn't ship powder to store for me. I don't know about primers.

Asheville is gorgeous this time of year.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

"Sarah Slaninka is listed as the owner of the store, which specializes in one-on-one customer service for tactical and survival gear, military surplus, firearms, gunsmithing, rifle parts and accessories.

According to court records, Slaninka's husband, Michael, had been arrested on federal explosives charges in 2002. He later assisted authorities in a case where one of his relatives was attempting to kill a former spouse.

Citadel Tactical Solutions is listed as a trade name for War Dog Outfitters, which has a federal license to deal firearms.

According to federal law, convicted felons like Michael Slaninka may not possess firearms. But it was not clear what role — if any — he had in the gun shop."

Sounds like dude opened up a new business under his old lady's name and got busted. That's what it looks like to this internet sleuth.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have a feeling i will be going to the Blythe's in Valpo tomorrow, need to burn some lead and powder to make myself feel better. Stupid docs and tests

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cabela's wouldn't ship powder to store for me. I don't know about primers. Asheville is gorgeous this time of year.

Got to flirt more with the female cashiers then as you are doing it wrong. ;)

I have a feeling i will be going to the Blythe's in Valpo tomorrow, need to burn some lead and powder to make myself feel better. Stupid docs and tests

So are you glowing yet? They ready to send you into space under some secret program? :dunno:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

"Sarah Slaninka is listed as the owner of the store, which specializes in one-on-one customer service for tactical and survival gear, military surplus, firearms, gunsmithing, rifle parts and accessories.

According to court records, Slaninka's husband, Michael, had been arrested on federal explosives charges in 2002. He later assisted authorities in a case where one of his relatives was attempting to kill a former spouse.

Citadel Tactical Solutions is listed as a trade name for War Dog Outfitters, which has a federal license to deal firearms.

According to federal law, convicted felons like Michael Slaninka may not possess firearms. But it was not clear what role — if any — he had in the gun shop."

Sounds like dude opened up a new business under his old lady's name and got busted. That's what it looks like to this internet sleuth.
    OMG! I never clicked on the link. WOW!!! We've been there a couple of times, first saw them at the gun show at the fair grounds. We actually only really dealt with Michael, the other guy was always helping other people. He always was very helpful & would go the extra mile to make me happy.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    So, I'm on the train and there's an older gentleman (in his 60's, at least) who has a large backpack & a suitcase. He is seated & has his backpack up on the rack. The conductor comes through & tells this guy to get his suitcase on the rack. He is shorter then me & obviously unable to get the suitcase up on his own. The conductor didn't help him. The four "men" standing by the middle doors, who are regulars on the train didn't help him. No other male in the car came to help. I helped him.
    Wtf. Seriously? Not that I'm surprised by this, but geeze. Jedi, this is why I look mean on the train, because most every other rider is an inconsiderate jerk.
    :ranton:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

wow, we;ve been there several times, they literally JUST got their FFL in like march or april! this is our go to place for holsters, they always carried a great selection of american (local) made leather holsters for just about everything, more than blythes valpo has!

i know they just leased the unit next to the one they were curtrently in and were in the process of tearing down the wall to make one big store, hope it works out for them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    So, I'm on the train and there's an older gentleman (in his 60's, at least) who has a large backpack & a suitcase. He is seated & has his backpack up on the rack. The conductor comes through & tells this guy to get his suitcase on the rack. He is shorter then me & obviously unable to get the suitcase up on his own. The conductor didn't help him. The four "men" standing by the middle doors, who are regulars on the train didn't help him. No other male in the car came to help. I helped him.
    Wtf. Seriously? Not that I'm surprised by this, but geeze. Jedi, this is why I look mean on the train, because most every other rider is an inconsiderate jerk.
    :ranton:

So why did you help him? :dunno: You softy! :rolleyes: Your suppose to be mean gothic girl. Helping old men out is gonna ruin your rep you know. :laugh:

Or maybe its because you are such a manly woman!

oh snap she might PINK you just for that comment at the next Meet & Shoot.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    So why did you help him? :dunno: You softy! :rolleyes: Your suppose to be mean gothic girl. Helping old men out is gonna ruin your rep you know.
    It's the right thing to do, that's why. Duh.
    Plus then I have a reason to give those other guys dirty looks! :lmfao:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom