Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Got to flirt more with the female cashiers then as you are doing it wrong. ;)

So are you glowing yet? They ready to send you into space under some secret program? :dunno:

Nope, not glowing, found another lesion (Tumor). Guess im not quite done with my treatments yet. Will know more when they cut it out. Hopefully the sooner the better.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    ... Going to JP in the morning to test my first batch of reloads. Have the Medevac chopper on standby.

:ar15:

I might go there as well

:facepalm: I thought of checking in here this morning before heading to J-P.

Did you guys actually show up today? I drove down the parking lot once and didn't see anyone I recognized. Talked to one gentelman that was testing out some new powder. I was there dialing in my hardware for the Appleseed. BTW, did I mention there's .... oh, never mind.

If anyone is looking, the valpo Walmart is stocked well for ammo.

So is the one in Schererville. The truck must have come in.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Had a bunch of NWI INGO members at the cigar lounge today for a fish fry. Fried up the walleye that I caught while I was up on my Canadian fishing trip. Nobody choked on any fish bones. Special thanks to aclark for bringing in some Single Malt Scotch, some really good chocolate liquor, and a mason jar of apple pie & cinnamon moonshine to try out.

There was some 6.5 Grendel love going on while the fish was cooking. And as usual Ghost of Winter was OC some cheapazz plastic on his hip. Someday he'll rock an all steel 1911, but I suppose kids have to experiment with trendy toys before they settle down with tried and true quality. Bill B even showed up twice today, but never managed to get any fish!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Anybody in our group interested in rope? My job was throwing out piles of used rope today. I hate to see usefull things go into the trash, so now my trunk is loaded up with various lengths of rope.

Some natural, some artificial. Different lenths and thicknesses. (that's what she said).

I have lenths from 25 feet to probly upwards of 80 or 100. It's used but in good shape. Maybe don't use it for climbing mountains or suspending grand pianos over newborn babies, but it's solid stuff in real decent shape.

I also have piles of caribiners and locking hooks (the type on safety lanyards to clip onto large things for fall protection)

PM me if intersted or text if you've got my number.

Oh, yeah, the carabiner and hooks are definitely heavy....not keychain material before anyone asks.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anybody in our group interested in rope? My job was throwing out piles of used rope today. I hate to see usefull things go into the trash, so now my trunk is loaded up with various lengths of rope.

Some natural, some artificial. Different lenths and thicknesses. (that's what she said).

I have lenths from 25 feet to probly upwards of 80 or 100. It's used but in good shape. Maybe don't use it for climbing mountains or suspending grand pianos over newborn babies, but it's solid stuff in real decent shape.

I also have piles of caribiners and locking hooks (the type on safety lanyards to clip onto large things for fall protection)

PM me if intersted or text if you've got my number.

Oh, yeah, the carabiner and hooks are definitely heavy....not keychain material before anyone asks.

Good Lord, Davegrave! I'll call dibs on all of it ... especially the hardware. I could use it. PM me pickup instructions.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Tell me next time Andy shows up so I can show him how NOT to put a dent in the ceiling.

Andy was absent today but his Ruger came up in conversation TWICE. First when the guy who shoved Andy's gun showed up in the morning and was recognized as THAT GUY by a couple customers!!! And then later when Bill B pointed to the dent in the ceiling caused by released spring tension and flying 1911 bits & pieces. :rolleyes:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, I have an SR1911 now and I don't know how he did the explosive takedown thing, the spring tension isn't THAT hard.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah, I have an SR1911 now and I don't know how he did the explosive takedown thing, the spring tension isn't THAT hard.

Well he watched me take it apart and put it back together a couple times, then tried to do it himself. I may have done it too quickly for him to follow, and I did it the "Detonics way" which is a little different since a Detonics 1911 has no barrel bushing and a captured recoil assembly. Perhaps I'm the wrong one to show someone how to assemble a 1911?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    BTW, just a reminder . . . Shameless plug time!

I will be cooking hot dogs and bratwurst on Saturday at the cigar lounge. There will be beer too. We have a DJ scheduled to play all day and KRISTOFF CIGARS will be offering cigar deals on Saturday. I know of a couple INGO members who will be stopping in during the day.

LINKY : https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ent_fathers_day_weekend_june_16_and_17_a.html

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I dunno, you still get an idea of how much tension there is when you push the recoil spring plug in to rotate the bushing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom