• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    2 Great Danes waking you up at 4 am to go outside, WTF. 2 Great Danes growling like Grizzly bears chasing and tackling each other at 4 am, pretty funny. 2 great Danes colliding into you while your not paying attention and twisting your knee while crashing to the ground, oh the pain. 2 Great Danes thinking you want to play because your limping and walking slow because your in pain several hours later, priceless.

oooof, ouch. you sleeping thru the M&S again tomorrow? :D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I like the badge ideal. I would check eBay for the plastic sleeves and I would just use paracord for the lanyard.
    If we use braided paracord we could call them survival lanyards. And if we braid some fishing line into the paracord they could be "ultra" survival lanyards:rockwoot:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, Love the idea behind the badges like that. I have some 550 cord that I will give to the group so we can use it to hold the Tacticool badges we will have. I have and get tons of it, so no worries there.
    Bill B, if you want to braid these, you are more then welcome. I have seen the survival bracelets that are for sale, while cool, i wear something else. I will be sure to bring the 550 paracord out for the Meet and Shoot as well

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, Love the idea behind the badges like that. I have some 550 cord that I will give to the group so we can use it to hold the Tacticool badges we will have. I have and get tons of it, so no worries there.
    Bill B, if you want to braid these, you are more then welcome. I have seen the survival bracelets that are for sale, while cool, i wear something else. I will be sure to bring the 550 paracord out for the Meet and Shoot as well

Not my idea repeater. Spasmo was/is the point person for this one.
    As you can see the badge does not have any PINK on it. Had I done it it would have. :whistle: & unless your cord comes in PINK thanks but I'll skip on it for me. ;)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    As you can see the badge does not have any PINK on it. Had I done it it would have. :whistle: & unless your cord comes in PINK thanks but I'll skip on it for me. ;)

Well, i have nothing but green and maybe tan, although don't think i have tan, but I was able to find you some pink for sale, here ya go.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Type-Commercial-Polyester-Paracord/dp/B007RGKB4K/ref=acc_glance_sg_ai_ps_t_1]Amazon.com: Rothco Type III Commercial Polyester Paracord Rope 100 Feet: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Or, I can always get you some before the next meet and shoot if you really want, sure we can find someone to braid all that line for you.
    Don't believe its the actual, but for a lanyard, im sure it will do.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    We made it to Louisville in one piece... just managed to find some WiFi so I thought I'd say I'm not dead.... yet.

Feeling uneasy about carrying, for some reason. UP NORTH with you people I OC everywhere but here I am CC'ing a lot, even though OC is 100% constitutionally legal...

Weird.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    We made it to Louisville in one piece... just managed to find some WiFi so I thought I'd say I'm not dead.... yet.

Feeling uneasy about carrying, for some reason. UP NORTH with you people I OC everywhere but here I am CC'ing a lot, even though OC is 100% constitutionally legal...

Weird.

Cause you aren't used to it yet, and haven't found an KY forum as awesome as this one to let ya know that its cool to do. Glad you made it safe.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Weird.
    Glad to hear it. Your wife got you away from all of the crazy gun people up here. :D

Good luck unpacking and getting settled, and congrats to the wife on her new job.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I think you probably have a Hello Kitty lanyard you're just dying to use! :D

Weird.
    Who let this guy in here? I thought we kicked him out???
    Glad ya'll made it down there safe. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom