• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I ordered my MP9c this morning from Palmetto. I couldn't pass up that sale price. Now it looks like they are all but sold out of everything.

I hope I don't get backordered.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Bought a staple gun, no more duct tape at this month's M&S

It takes T-50 staples and those little tacks.

Sounds like a real...

*puts on glasses*

..tack driver.

tumblr_m4p9mlXrXu1qbwilx.jpg

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Buds guns... ... ...
    yeah... uh huh. I'm going to be beating down his door to get at the bargains.....
    your sarcasm makes me think your thinking of DON'S guns?? budsgunshop.com is typically one of the least expensive, largest, tons in stock, gun shop in the midwest, possibly more, annnnnnd you're gonna be reeeeaaaal close :D

mama's gonna kick your a$$ on a regular basis, i can see it now

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    your sarcasm makes me think your thinking of DON'S guns?? budsgunshop.com is typically one of the least expensive, largest, tons in stock, gun shop in the midwest, possibly more, annnnnnd you're gonna be reeeeaaaal close :D

You think she isn't already?:dunno:

:laugh:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

They're the only gun store I've seen that has huge billboards every 2 miles on the interstate, through the entire state. It was enough to make ME want to move to Kentucky.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

& they even have an indoor range! WOW!!!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    On another note, I wish I'd known about the transit of Venus a bit earlier than today. Would have been nice to have the equipment to photograph that.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    On another note, I wish I'd known about the transit of Venus a bit earlier than today. Would have been nice to have the equipment to photograph that.
    Cmon over. taking pics now.
    Or you can drive to conway observatory in Lowell, they're having a viewing. Also at purdue cal. on top of the parking garage.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I think I've found a pro-gun NWI democrat for the dems here. John T. Hart.

"I was informed today that I have received an "AQ" rating from the NRA because of my pro-gun responses on a NRA candidate questionnaire. This is a rating and not an endorsement. I am a staunch supporter of gun rights and will carry that support to the Statehouse."

When asked if he supported gun control he stated, " Having been a former resident of Illinois, where there are tight gun control laws and a higher gun crime rate, I do not support gun control efforts. I believe in the second amendment and the right to bear arms. Criminals will have access to guns no matter what laws are passed on the law abiding public; the public has a right to protect themselves."

Interesting candidate.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom