Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You sound like the crazy guy that thinks everyone else is nuts. Don't believe me? ... scroll back a bit through this thread and tell me who's been talking about themselves in the third person. :rolleyes:

(Hint ... it's not Wild Deuce. Wild Deuce wouldn't refer to himself in the third person.)

suuuuure you can't. ;)

Jedi is on a new driod4 n thus why jedi has a hard time using some of the feature. If ingo made an app it would be better. :whistle:

But lets not focus on ingo but on wd. Btw can wd guess where jedi is at? Are wd's earing ringing yet? Jedi is going to have to shower yet again today for being where jedi is at.

Gee, I go out of state for one day and come home to this. I ought to beat the snot out of both of you and send to bed w/o dinner.

Meh... bill b is a loser for not going to the meet n shoot. Heheh

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi is on a new driod4 n thus why jedi has a hard time using some of the feature. If ingo made an app it would be better. :whistle:

WHAT!!!! WHAT????? What happened to your dumb phone? Now you're gonna be like me on the train INGO'ing!
    :faint: :faint:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Yup probably a few hours. Jedi would offer you some tacos and birthday cake but then again wd has been a bad boy today. Hehehehe

It's ok ... Wild Deuce had yummy carnitas for lunch and then his lovely queen whipped up some scrumptious enchiladas for dinner. WD is getting in touch with his ethnic roots today. :)

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Utah Concealed Firearms Permit, John E. Pemberton
    Cost: $85

Class Size: 30

Date: August 8th 2012
    Time: 6 pm to 10 pm EST

Required Items:

Valid Driver's License
    State Firearm Carry Permit
    Good Attitude
    Additional Information:

The below items to be sent to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) after the course;

An additional $51 paid to the state of Utah.
    Applicant Fingerprint Card (Provided during the course)
    One recent color photo of passport quality (2X2, no hats or sunglasses please)
    Valid Driver's License
    Valid State Firearm Carry Permit
    States Valid:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT*, WA, WI, WV, WY

This is at Kodiak in South Bend if anyone is interested. I am going to try to get out that way for this class, but cant commit until a closer date. Anyone care to possibly join me?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Fight at Cabelas

Listening to the scanner and there is a fight in progess at Cabelas.
    I wonder, did they try to sell Jedi a Glock?:dunno:

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Howdy NWI.

Does anyone know how to take stills from video? I've got some awesome video, I want some shots from it.

Who wants to join me for 3 gun in August? It's in MI, at a first class range.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Is this Multi-Gun slated for August 12th? If it is, I am a pretty solid yes (unless the Apocalypse gets here first ... then every day will be a multi-gun day). Might need a ride ... to the Multi-Gun in MI ... not the Apocalypse.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Howdy NWI.

Does anyone know how to take stills from video? I've got some awesome video, I want some shots from it.

Who wants to join me for 3 gun in August? It's in MI, at a first class range.

Just pause it and take a screen shot.

Maybe, I got a holster for my glock today. I need to look at my call schedule.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Is this Multi-Gun slated for August 12th? If it is, I am a pretty solid yes (unless the Apocalypse gets here first ... then every day will be a multi-gun day). Might need a ride ... to the Multi-Gun in MI ... not the Apocalypse.

Sounds good. We'll have to leave EARLY. I like to carpool because you can talk out the stages afterwards.

Just pause it and take a screen shot.

Maybe, I got a holster for my glock today. I need to look at my call schedule.

Eh, I'd really like to work the frame. I tried in CS5 but I keep getting some error that shuts the program down.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A full screen screen shot on a 1080 monitor is 2 mp. Then work it. I'm sure there is free software out there that will do what you need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom